Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, there's another park in town where they have a BMX racing course, several baseball fields, a couple football fields, equestrian fields/events and a small playground for kids, as well as basketball and tennis courts, and a walking trail. So, I let the kids play for a bit, and then went for a walk.

Naturally, I took my camera with.. and here's some pretty cool shots that I got while we were out there.

I honestly don't know why, but this fallen tree fascinated me.

Same tree, different angle

Another part of the tree, on the other side of the path, all cut up

The rest of the tree, lol

My camera doesn't have a Panoramic mode, but it does have Photo Stitch... which allows you to piece together a shot, using as little as 2 frames, or you can add as many as you want. This is that tree using the Photo Stitch mode... I love this feature!

Another fallen tree, but I love the visibility of a possible trail in the making going up the hill here.

Photo Stitch, again. You can see how this tree fell and broke towards the top.

Personally, I saw a cat's eye in this tree, but I'm sure the guys here will see something else, lol.

This tree was actually across a drainage ditch/creek from me, I'd say about a good 6-8 ft away from me, and this was using the 5x Optical Zoom, no digital zoom was used here.

This was my fun for yesterday after work... I'm going out today for some more fun! Hope you guys/gals enjoy my photos!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO Migg! I know what you're thinking... *enter censor here* lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Some really cool shots! I love seeing the nature areas people live near.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Sweet pics.. was that over at frank lorino? (sp)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Thanks Holly! I love it. Last time I took photos out here, it was last winter, when we had the heavy snow and ice.

Yes, that was at Frank Lorino Park! How'd you know? Lol.
The only bmx park around here.. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts