Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unfortunately I didnt have luna with me { we had pep} but they couldnt play cause she in heat , so she was in the van . We had cali too and they got to meet quickly. But I think he is gorgeous, Luna is a bit taller but he is thicker { like a male should be IMO }

a couple of pep in the van , she saw a squirell and decided she dont like them much :S

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww Pep is just way to cute. :D ANd Luna's brother is a sexy boy for real, I am lovin his brindle pattern, thanks for sharing :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Girl you know I love me some brindle dogs! He is freakin gorgeous! Want hims! Must steal and sent to pitbullmamanatl! lol

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
How dare you keep her in the Van? I want her ... :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol well she didnt want to be in the van lol , She is what you call EASY , but there was 2 males there and she in heat so not great idea lol { one male was contained } lunas brother was spazzing all over me prob smelling the females lol .

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lauren Ill steal him and send you red dog lol , I love that boy he is soo purdy

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Bernie is nasty he starts foaming and bubbling out his mouth when he is near an intact female lol

I love Pep, I would love to have a house pet that looks like her.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Mad CUTE!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bernie is nasty he starts foaming and bubbling out his mouth when he is near an intact female lol

I love Pep, I would love to have a house pet that looks like her.
Ya loki has been annoying to say the least lol he drools and does this horrible high pitch whine while laying upside down in his crate all pitiful. they gettin rotated between outsside and inside and Its driving him nuts his buddy for the month is cali lol.

LOL Im loving pep she cracks me up just looking at her , that smug lil mug of hers. And she has such a bulldog personality we went to go for a walk when we had snow she walked as far as I shoveled and when it came to the snow she put those brakes on and that was it woulda been a fight to get her to walk so we went back in the house , ended up taking cali lol. If pe doesnt want to move she doesnt Im amazed that such a small girl can have so much power lol very stubborn and uses that big head to smash her way to wherever she wants to be like our laps lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts