Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Really cool experience, I suggest anyone who gets the chance take advantage of it.

A Thunderbird F-16 flying 1000 feet from you at 1000mph is a mindblowing experience. Also, at one time when the crowd was watching a jet in another direction, they had one do a 'tactical surprise' pass from the opposite direction at around 1000mph and scare the crap out of the crowd... Really really loud :) Also had a jet truck that went 300+ mph which was neat.

I took 900 pics, almost 4gb worth, so I'll be editing the pics into this post once I weed through all 900 of them.

Oh also, leaving from there was an interesting experience. It took us 2 hours to move 50 feet through the parking lot, literally.

Edit: The announcer said 1000mph but that sounds a bit off, it wasn't too far from it though.

3,968 Posts
i8 went to a show like that a few years back. they are really neat...and really LOUD! cant wait to see some pics!

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Chicagos airshow is awesome too. never been there cause I hate the city. But they all fly over my house at about 1000 ft on the way there and back. that stealth bomber is amazing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts