Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,618 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAA bears. LOL!
She's wicked cute in her sweater. :)

Ecko has a Tampa Bay T-shirt, but it's kinda big. He has New England colors on all of his other sweaters and jackets though. Need to buy a patch or something to put on them.

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DAAAAAAAAAAA bears. LOL!
She's wicked cute in her sweater. :)

Ecko has a Tampa Bay T-shirt, but it's kinda big. He has New England colors on all of his other sweaters and jackets though. Need to buy a patch or something to put on them.
That's awesome yes it's hard to get shirts to fit our piggies properly :roll:! Not many pups can pull off the ole cardigan but Luna is sporting it well I think!

·
Super Moderator
4,618 Posts
That's awesome yes it's hard to get shirts to fit our piggies properly :roll:! Not many pups can pull off the ole cardigan but Luna is sporting it well I think!
Girls are a bit easier then boys. Ecko pees on a lot of his jackets.

And yes, she def sports her well. She's such a pretty girl. I love the markings on her face. :)

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Girls are a bit easier then boys. Ecko pees on a lot of his jackets.

And yes, she def sports her well. She's such a pretty girl. I love the markings on her face. :)
Thanks! She really is a sweet dog :doggy::woof: I posted some more pics of her over in the photos forum on a thread I started!

To everyone, if you've got a funny dress-up photo or NFL shirt photo post em up!

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
Shew, I'm sooo ready for some football.

I'm a Steelers gal myself. Lucky enough to be born into it lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts