Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at some old pics and man Dosia sure has changed since last year.

His head was so big and his chest was narrow

Here's one from today. His chest is really starting to drop and fill out, bout time lol

Here's a side view from today, his chest is now dropping down to his elbows, the lighting is weird on this one he kinda looks fat lol

and last year

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He turned 2 on Halloween so he's like 2 and a half now. He's such a freak dog lol.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
He looks in such great shape !! great job with him :)

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks David. Were working hard to get his muscle tone back up, he was gettin kinda flabby from staying inside. All this rain is killin me loll. Hopefully the weather will stay clear today so we can get out to the river for dock practice.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is a beauty! What color is he KG? I can never figure him out LOL!!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's seal colored and has a bit of blue cast to him. He's the first dog I've ever seen in person that was this color. It took me a long time to figure it out too ;) lol

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I remember you saying that before about one of your males. He's been looking a little different to me lately so I had to compare pics lol. He is fixed and I think that your right, that may be why he's maturing slower. Shoot we're gunna need to order another collar from Trevor, all of a sudden his neck got big and now he's on the last hole.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
Hes a true specimen of a seal colored dog. Black .. but in this light or angle hes red in other angles he reflects a blue or slate color :p .. Lookin good and we're getting all the same rain... LOL supposed to be like this all summer, so I guess better take advantage of sunny days.. Hahaha Just now 2? oh yeah like Lisa said (chuckles) keep up the work and look at him like every 2 months you should see drastic changes here or there. Dosia is tha :poop:

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hes a true specimen of a seal colored dog. Black .. but in this light or angle hes red in other angles he reflects a blue or slate color :p .. Lookin good and we're getting all the same rain... LOL supposed to be like this all summer, so I guess better take advantage of sunny days.. Hahaha Just now 2? oh yeah like Lisa said (chuckles) keep up the work and look at him like every 2 months you should see drastic changes here or there. Dosia is tha :poop:
Thanks Stan :) :woof: Yea he keeps going through these phases where he looks so much different.
Ok so he is filling out that's why he is coming together LOL. Between 2-3 they will start to really fill out nicely as Dosia Has!
Thanks girl :) I can't wait to see his progress by the end of the year. :)
he's looking really great krystal keep up the god work
Thanks Trevor. :) Hey I was wondering can you make a collar like the one we have now but blue and backwards? Like the blue on the outside and the black on the inside? Does that make sense?

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Thanks Trevor. :) Hey I was wondering can you make a collar like the one we have now but blue and backwards? Like the blue on the outside and the black on the inside? Does that make sense?
makes perfects sense. yeah we can do that whenever your ready. im going to pm you now

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
looking good.. i have a feeling Diesel is gonna be the same way.. a late bloomer

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
he turned 10 months on the 26th

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OMG he's gettin to be a big boy now. Pics please ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Dosia looking handsome

1 - 20 of 28 Posts