Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
O........M...........G!!! I freakin love these shots! CLASSSSSIC. Kangol says he thinks he is in love. He has a thing for pink nail polish and glasses. lol Awesome

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMFAO!!!!!!! Tell Kangol Ava said smooches! She is going to have to come hang out with him and have a drink of whisky together she will bring the pink polish he can bring the whisky hahahaha. Thanks Lauren!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!!! Tell Kangol Ava said smooches! She is going to have to come hang out with him and have a drink of whisky together she will bring the pink polish he can bring the whisky hahahaha. Thanks Lauren!

I used to paint Kangol's nails blue when he was a puppy. Sophie was such a BI and would never let me paint hers but Kangol was like my little rag doll and would let me do whatever as long as he could sit in my lap. He's still my little rag doll and doesn't protest much of anything, doesn't even wake up when I have to move his heavy butt across the bed because he is taking up all the space.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha our poor dogs! They have to put up with our wild and crazy ideas LOL @ Kangol wearing blue nail polish. OMG that's way too funny.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i luv it!!!!!! she looks great!!!! i luv that nail polish... its so bright im gonna have to get some!!!!! :D

Reactions: Sadie

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Cute pics. Ava really looks like a scholar in those glasses LOL.
Looks like the cat can't decide if she wants to bop her in the nose or not :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Luvum Harlow my cat was getting ready to pop her before she jumped off the bed and ran LOL. She will go near Ava but she won't get near Bogart because bogart messes with her.

Thanks Guys!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Those are great! I love the one where she is sticking out her tongue lmao!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks bella for those of you who don't know these are Ava's parent's ... Her brother AKA Jr. is NJ with a friend of Marty's.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Gorgous Girl she is ;) Cute Pics, lol...

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Aww look at her! hahaha That was very "fur mommy" of you hahahaha I used to paint Helena's nails when she was a puppy, but she'd scream about it... lol She hated it when you tried to trim her nails or do anything.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Awww she looks so beautiful!Very classic.I'm so glad to see she's being spoiled rotton with you.Even if you are torturing her with girlie polish and glasses.lol.I'm just playing,she looks gorgeous.The pink looks great with her fur color

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMGOMG Tara I am lovin these pics, I told you on the phone, the one of her looking over her glasses is priceless, you need to frame that one. :D:D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Hahaha thats awesome

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
HAHAHA!! Thank You guys I thought this was hilarious I had fun messing with her poor girl LOL AVA says Uncle Stan come rescue me from this fur mommy:poop:

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I tortured Ava tonight! I made her wear pink nail polish and vintage frames. She is such a DIVA! hahaha

:rofl: now you done and crossed the line... is she a foo foo dog or a working dog? :woof: I guess working girls need their nails done too! LOL

Those two are adorable... LOL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts