Go Pitbull Forums banner

what an idiot

Tags
idiot
1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Kat&Kumho 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
There are black and tan bulldogs out there. Mabe that's what she meant. More than likely she's peddling mutts. Typical......

#4 ·
Here in San Antonio yesterday...three "pit bulls" dug a hole under thier fence. They ended up approaching a man who punched one and cut his hand...another bit at him and ripped his shirt (according to him) and he ended up climbing a tree for safety. Finally the AC came and caught two (one bit the face of an AC worker) while the third was still free. Finally the home owner/dog owner came home.

He said "I didn't know they had been lose all day. They have never bitten anyone in the past." So basically he left three escape artists in a wood fence yard (not well kept) and they got out (tethered, this would not have happened...but there is a new non-tethering reg in effect now). The owner finally captured the third dog and AC took them all away. The worst part is they found a new litter of pups in the backyard (BYB of course). The owner now thinks that the attacks were to protect the pups...

This is why BYBers who know little to nothing about the breed hurt the whole breed. They don't know what will become of the dogs...the one that bit the AC worker is in observation for the next ten days.

Honestly, I am against BSL but things like this make me wish there was some kind of limit on how many dogs one family should own (of any breed) within the city limits...and some kind of regs to stop breeding within the city limits. I hate to hear my self say these things because it could be a slippery slope...but two "pits" got loose just three days ago and killed a 13 year old girls poodle and got the girl in the face. If this shuff keeps happening, something is bound to happen...sad!

#5 ·
Stupid people...craigslist is a GREAT place to read stupid classified ad's. Like the blue game breed bullys with papers.Great hunting dogs..$1800 pleaze call chris after 3:30 and not aftez 9. I want him to breed all my pups.*rolls eyes*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.