Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like watching pitbull videos and was wondering if anyone knows any good channels to go for pitbull videos. I am subbed to carolinabullyfarms but would like to subscribe to some more good channels like this. It dosn't have to be just pitbulls but only bully breeds.

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Sure google may turn up some for ya.suprised some of the bully fanciful folks have not suggested any..where is everyone these days.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ikr, I know there are some more out there that I don't know about. Most of them I subbed to is inactive.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I'm subbed to them as well. Wish someone would start a YT channel of them doing like daily vlogs of their dogs. Like making videos of them working the dogs out. And just helpful tips for beginners. Someone that really knows the breed. And will be active.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
What kind of videos you looking for? I don't really use the channels like they should be used lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's an awesome idea. I'm actually thinking of posting a all pitbull gathering at my local dog park.... And I can make some videos but it would be terrible if something bad happened like a poorly trained dog

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
That's an awesome idea. I'm actually thinking of posting a all pitbull gathering at my local dog park.... And I can make some videos but it would be terrible if something bad happened like a poorly trained dog

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
What a terrific idea. Makes sure to keep ignorant uneducated owners who think dog aggressive dogs are made that way and untrained. Dont foget to keep out the owners who think getting a large gathering of bulldogs at a parvo breeding ground is a good idea :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts