Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone have going on this weekend? Today we are grilling out! My man is making chicken breasts and hot dogs on the grille. I'm going to make some deviled eggs. :) Plus all the other sides. We have been grilling out like every weekend, I think it's becoming a weekend tradition. :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I am doing nothing! I am relaxing with my dogs because I am so tired from moving last weekend and last week lol.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Brayden and I are heading to McDonalds and then to the dollar store. He wants glow bracelets and ninjas lmmfao Then we are pool bound!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I know that is exiting. Luckily we got all the important stuff moved since the fuel pump went out on my van... This is the 6th thing to go wrong with thanx to Lindsay cursing it! lmao. We really like this van thought and I am going to end up just buying a brand new Chrysler Mini Van next year.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
and then to the dollar store. He wants glow bracelets and ninjas lmmfao Then we are pool bound!
I love taking my oldest to the dollar store and giving her like $10 and she thinks its the greatest thing ever! lol Silly kids. Takes her an hour to spend that 10 bucks thought lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO Isn't that the best! Then they think your the coolest mom in the world :) I can totally see Fish in there with her little eyes lit up :)

We went out to WP practice with Celeste last night and were gunna BBQ later on. My Dad is coming into town and I haven't seen him in a while so it'll be nice :) Hopefully he'll bring Earl with him too :) Earl is the pit he rescued from the shelter last year :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Today we are goin swimmin' with Zach. And then Andrew and I are going out tonight for our anniversary which is tomorrow.

·
Registered
231 Posts
cookin up some carne asada tacos (;
& maybe do a little swimming.

·
Registered
190 Posts
trying (with no luck yet) to get my daughter to pack up her room before heading off to college so I can get in there to measure to see how big of a tv I can fit into my new man cave, since my wife and dogs have taken over and evicted me from my old cave

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I love taking my oldest to the dollar store and giving her like $10 and she thinks its the greatest thing ever! lol Silly kids. Takes her an hour to spend that 10 bucks thought lol.
Yupp I give Brayden 10 bucks every time we go in there and he has the BEST time. He got Ninjas, bubbles, and OMG we have 8 various packages of glow stick assortments. I wear a glow bracelet when I'm at work some nights and he always finds it the next day, but it isn't lit up so I told him I'd get him some that light up. It's 5pm here and bright as hell; however, he is running around with a glow stick sword and 3 bracelets all lit up. He keeps going in the bathroom and shutting the door so he can see them. Gah I love that kids he cracks me up.

So errything unpacked and in place, Hols? lol I moved here almost 7 years ago and there are still some boxes waiting to be unpacked in my garage. Ooops...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts