Go Pitbull Forums banner

What are their faves? Choose as many as you want!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya know.. the things that drive 'em nuts!

:woof:

Here are mine:
Indie: Squirrels, birds, Flirt pole, tug 'o war, weight pull, and now adding Dock jumping. :)

Zephyr: Spring pole, squirrels and all other small wild animals, the flirt pole, and dock jumping.

Chansey: Small animals, squeaky or stuffed toys, and the flirt pole. SOMETIMES the spring pole.

Monster: (Min Pin) Flirt pole and spring pole, and squirrels and mice!

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Savannah likes to do anything that involves anything...haha The jingle of a leash sets her off, saying "where's your bone" sets her off, flirt pole makes her go wild, any sort of ball...haha She's down for anything! :p

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like she loves life!! :) I also added a poll.. hope I covered most of the bases!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Well at 1 year old, Whitman is at the point where he can go crazy doing anything :hammer:

BUT!!

I have recently discovered about 2 or 3 weeks ago, that he goes absolutely APE :poop: for the flirtpole!! First it was plush toys and then tug ropes, but now his absolute number one thing is the flirtpole lol. He still loves playing tug with me and also has really started liking the springpole more and more every day. He loves running as fast as he can, and since I don't have easy access to a big field, I let him pull me on my skateboard :)

And I think like all pitties, he just loves being a goofball and hanging out with the family :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
wheres the sleep option? lol

Daisy loves the flirtpole, springpole, fetch,walks to the park, water, Kong frisbee, chasing birds, and taking Dre's Jolly ball from him.
Dre loves chasing his Jolly Ball around the yard, walks to the park, and water
Diesel loves the springpole, flirtpole, running up the tree, walks to the park, chasing birds, and water

they all love sleeping though

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Diesel loves eating, car rides (you should add that one in the poll), flirt pole, walks around town, and of course chasing fuzzy things.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
duh.. forgot about that one... they all loves rides in the truck.. whether its in the cab w/ me or in the back

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL.. great answers!! If I could fix the poll, I'd add a few things. :) I don't think I can, though! This should be interesting to see after a bunch of folks have voted!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Beastley is an avid sock stealer and plastic bottle chaser, then comes spring pole, toss, & walks.
Fat Boy's preference is eating and sleeping. lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL D loves bottles too. He has one giant kessler bottle he refuses to give up, he looks like an alcoholic running around with it lol.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Champ loves to tug and wrestle.
Chevelle will just run and bounce around non stop like she never gets tired.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I selected a few things, but Charlie would be 100% content eating and laying on the couch as long as someone is home to pet him, but he knows how to have a good time no matter what we are doing really lol. He loves walks, small children, and chasing ducks/geese the most out of actual activities. My almost 2 year old niece can't say my name, but she can say his. She will give him food by sticking her whole hand in his mouth lol! If I tried that I'd lose a finger.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome responses, and interesting w/ the poll. :p

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Why isnt sleep on the list? LOL jk. I clicked off a bunch but it varies as to which dog im talking about lol , they all really like the spring pole though { well except for pep lol} but pep and luna love chasing fuzzy things like squirells and birds lol.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Izzo has a new favorite thing to do ,,

race me to my seat before I can sit in it , and lay there refusing to move =]
So I just sit on her lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.