1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Well she had a blast!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics :) OMG we have this little creek by the house that get's all muddy and nasty and Dosia loves it lol :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
awesome pics!

reminds me of when i took Daisy and Dre to the dog park the day after it rained one time.. empty park thats sump like so the base was full of water.. they had a blast..

off topic
kg, i just noticed i joined before you .. look at the post count difference.. lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO OMG , wat a brat lol , looks like she had fun though

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awesome pics!

off topic
kg, i just noticed i joined before you .. look at the post count difference.. lol
LOL girls just like to talk more dont you know this? lol you joined way before me too but I think im past you lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
haha wow i loveee your dog.
shes gorgeous and you can tell she has a good personality :D

Reactions: Luvum

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Haha, that's great. I love how dogs aren't afraid to go get dirty.... Although Dakota prances around poop so he won't step in it.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
LOL girls just like to talk more dont you know this? lol you joined way before me too but I think im past you lol
i moderate on a car forum, so most of my time is spent there

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Dirty little PIG-bull LOL!! Looks like she had fun :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Oh man, they love to get dirty don't they? haha Helena will swim in nasty lake water and then hates to take baths. Great pics!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So the teens around here call that mud hole the the Chevy Pit. Gracie runs by it every Sunday morning and she's always gone around it....until today.

She was being so silly zooming through it I has tears running down my face from laughing so hard. I wish I had taken video, but it happened so fast I was lucky to get the pics I did.

Then of course she had to come right over to me to shake off! :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
off topic
:rofl:Man I was looking at that yesterday. I joined the same month as Krystal and she's got like 9 times the amount of posts!

Back on topic, I really think Gracie would like to move to Australia. I am so in love with this dog, it's ridiculous. Not as much mud here in the west though.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:
Back on topic, I really think Gracie would like to move to Australia. I am so in love with this dog, it's ridiculous. Not as much mud here in the west though.
Well, I'm not too sure about moving, but a visit would sure be nice :) It's on my bucket list, so maybe Gracie can bring me along with her LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts