Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My male is 6 months old, but for the past few months i have already been noticing this. His lipstick sticks out for reasons that I dont know. I've seen it come out when he wakes up, morningwood heh heh. And while I'm playing with him outside in the yard it comes out too. I dont have any female dogs in the house in heat. So what exactly causes his wee wee to stick out? Excitement? Boredom? Some sort of mechanism for heat dissipation?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
lol at the question ;) it is normal and boys just come out for many reasons. It is not always related to sex but more to excitement and contentment. The lipstick or red rocket will make many appearances lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
That's awesome. Mel is my first male and coming home to a three legged salute with the lipstick took some getting used too. Lol. (seriously though anyone other pups kick up a leg and wiggle and run around on three legs!??)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
My male dog sticks it out any time he can lol I think he just likes to remind himself its there... and he always gives me the biggest creepy smile when he does it xD I'm like no bueno dude no bueno...

·
Registered
536 Posts
Whenever Bullet is relaxed, his lipstick makes an appearance. :p Also every time he sits down... drives me nuts, but I'm starting to get used to it... ugh

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Dosia is neutered but the red rocket still makes apperinces loll.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i hate when i get a really great pic of teardrop and when i go back and look at it his lipstick is hanging out :D

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Same reason we stick ours out......he's thinking of bOObies!!! :woof::angeldevi LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
my pup had this issue bad too. It was really funny and nasty at the same time. after he got nuetured, Apollo 13 showed up a lot less often. He got clipped at 6.5 months (LA law) its been a month or so and captain winky hardly shows up now.

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
When Ecko's with me it doesn't pop out too often. Dawn, kids, other dogs, or anyone else playing with him and that thing is out. It's gross, but I love him so I deal.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When Ecko's with me it doesn't pop out too often. Dawn, kids, other dogs, or anyone else playing with him and that thing is out. It's gross, but I love him so I deal.
haha i rather deal with a male dog than a female that bleeds all over the floor sofa and bed! imo i find that more gross

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha i rather deal with a male dog than a female that bleeds all over the floor sofa and bed! imo i find that more gross
yeah but you can fix that, nothing gonna fix the lipstick from making an appearance, neuter or not! lol (just doesn't appear as often as it used too, but its still there lol)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts