Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. agree but her back fades a little bit from grey to brown and then mixes. ill try posting a pic tomorrow of her whole body

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
She's still really young I am guessing 6-8 weeks going off this picture. Her color will start to come through more when she get's a little older. But you can see the grey and tan point markings which would make her a blue tri. I will wait for your other pictures but I am positive that is what color she is. Here is a blue tri below.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I've recently bought my puppy and dont know what color she is. she looks kindof tri but im not sure

There is no kind of tri..... Tris have points over the eyes. They will have full points on the chest (and sometimes on the cheeks) the legs will be the same color as the points, they'll even have a lighter color under the tail but if you look at the face it should have the distinctive round tan (or shades of tan) points over the eyes. Like Sadie said your pup is still young so it is hard to tell at that age. I say either smut or blue tri

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I agree with all abovve, I m leaning more to sable or smutt but I guess time will tell.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I say Sable....

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
What a cutie!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Yes Sable. Has this pup been wormed? Not trying to be rude at all but if it hasn't you might want to do that ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts