Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that my pitbull Bullet has matured a little more, I figured I would ask again what color everyone thinks he is. He is 7 months old now, and I think this is the color he will stay (he did get a little darker from last time I posted pics.) I've been on the fence as to whether or not he is a fawn brindle or a red brindle. He has some light brindling on his back (the pics don't show it very well) and his legs and paws have almost a merle-like pattern to them. Any suggestions as to what I should call his color would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I would say fawn rednose. With red brindles, if thats whats on his back. His paws do seem to have some red ticking but that isn't uncommon to show up with dogs colors.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I figured I would just ask in this thread instead of making a new one.
What color is Bella? Is she brown tri-color? Light chocolate? Red? Any suggestions is appreciated.

In this picture, you can see a lighter shade she has on her neck, behind her ear.

In this one, you can see she has a dark brown strip going down her back.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I'd say brown or red rednosed :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Now that my pitbull Bullet has matured a little more, I figured I would ask again what color everyone thinks he is. He is 7 months old now, and I think this is the color he will stay (he did get a little darker from last time I posted pics.) I've been on the fence as to whether or not he is a fawn brindle or a red brindle. He has some light brindling on his back (the pics don't show it very well) and his legs and paws have almost a merle-like pattern to them. Any suggestions as to what I should call his color would be appreciated!

Thanks!
The picture where the dogs looks blond looks like a lighting defect. The other ones look more like a true color. If so then your dog is Chocolate brindle.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The picture where the dogs looks blond looks like a lighting defect. The other ones look more like a true color. If so then your dog is Chocolate brindle.
In the sun, he does look more blond. I havent been able to take a picture yet that shows his color well. I have looked at pictures of chocolate brindle pitbulls, and they are much darker than him. I have searched and searched the internet and pictures, and cannot find one that looks like him! haha. He is a light tan color with slightly darker brindle pattern, and it's really hard to capture well in a picture. any other suggestions? has anyone even seen a pitbull with this color?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MISSOURI PIT BULL RESCUE
the dog in this link is a strawberry blonde brindle. my guy has her pattern almost exactly, just lighter. would he be a blonde brindle? blonde with ghost brindle? check out the link and tell me what you think. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks!
He’s lilac brindle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts