Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my girl to FL ( now we are in VA) from Argentina. Initially I was told she was a blue fawn.. I don't see it. Her eyes were blue until around a month ago ( she is now 7mos old and 70lbs) now they are a blue/green hazel, which matches her coat in different lighting.. please tell me what color you think she is.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Where's holly at! looks champaign and white to me. Blue fawns don't they have to have blue noses or blue highlights? Do you have any pictures from the side? it is a little hard to tell from the straight on pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here's some other photo's I've taken of here since I got her, one when I first @ 16 weeks,5 mos, 6 mos and presently.. hope this helps.. ( She is a handful..lol, she scales our 6 foot concrete wall, and fencing.. and she climbs trees, which is why I now have to teather her for potty time..lol) most of these pics she is not in direct sunlight... thank you :D

Attachments

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,345 Posts
Champagne is much more blond. It looks to be a red/blue dilute, just the same as the champagne.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.