Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my girl to FL ( now we are in VA) from Argentina. Initially I was told she was a blue fawn.. I don't see it. Her eyes were blue until around a month ago ( she is now 7mos old and 70lbs) now they are a blue/green hazel, which matches her coat in different lighting.. please tell me what color you think she is.

Attachments

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
looks like a chocolate dilute

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
the picture is kinda washed out w/ light, so it makes it hard to tell

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here's some other photo's I've taken of here since I got her, one when I first @ 16 weeks,5 mos, 6 mos and presently.. hope this helps.. ( She is a handful..lol, she scales our 6 foot concrete wall, and fencing.. and she climbs trees, which is why I now have to teather her for potty time..lol) most of these pics she is not in direct sunlight... thank you :D

Attachments

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww she's a cutie and yeah I'm gonna say champagne as well :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
ADBA would register her as light chocolate.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Stupid auto spell on my phone...lol thanks

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Second photos look like a light chocolate. The first ones were definately washed out a lot because they did look champagne but for sure just a chocolate.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats what I was thinking too ( but who was I to argue with a breeder on coloring..lol) either way we love her.. and ty!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Champagne is much more blond. It looks to be a red/blue dilute, just the same as the champagne.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts