Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a female blue gotti (Nahla) and a American bully (Tonto) and we weren't trying to breed them. But You can't stay awake 24/7 lol well while at work my daughter let my female out and they got stuck what colors do you think I will get he's black in the sun he is chocolate and my female is white with blue

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
I'm no expert on the genetics so I can't help there but, if you weren't planning on breeding them why were neither of them fixed?

~Jess

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My male I got from my cousin and was told he was fixed already because he had no where to place him so I took him in. My female was locked up but my 6 yr old not understanding let her out

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Gotti is an American Bully line, not a breed. If there are balls dangling, then he's not fixed.
Spay abort is an option.
As for your question.
Seal is Tonto's color. Blue is a recessive gene. Unless Tonto is a carrier, you will likely not have very many, if any blue pups in the litter.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotti is an American Bully line, not a breed. If there are balls dangling, then he's not fixed.
Spay abort is an option.
As for your question.
Seal is Tonto's color. Blue is a recessive gene. Unless Tonto is a carrier, you will likely not have very many, if any blue pups in the litter.
Thanks gonna look into that spay abort

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Good for you for taking him in. Both are good looking dogs but I think you're making a wise choice. I would look into getting him fixed as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks and what I meant by blue gotti was that her father is gotti and her mother was blue

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
:hammer:

Great advice, as usual!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts