Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a small mark on lily's chest area/under belly that looks like a puncture wound...its not though. What the heck could it be? I can't find any info on google and I emailed my vet photos - he has yet to respond... we just treated her for fleas if that helps at all. And she was spayed last Saturday.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
post a pic

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here is the best one I could get... I took them outside this morning and was thinking maybe she got bit by something without my knowledge? :/ some white stringy stuff came out of it when I cleaned it but it wasn't puss...

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
i do not freak out when I see things like that, who knows where it came from but it looks fine. If there is only one of them and everything else is fine leave it alone it will heal up. She got scratched or that spot got injured somehow but it is nothing to worry about. Don;t worry about cleaning it anymore, many times when you start messing with things you can cause an infection instead of avoiding it.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very well could be a bug bite. if it isnt swollen or ***** id just leave it too.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
could she have been poked by a branch or a stick? Gargamel does that all the time and makes me think twice about what we have been doing. Usually he has done something....

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol oops my bad was wondering why pus was blanked out guess i mispelled it?

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
the way I meant it was not the way this thread made it seem lol , And couldnt think of another word to put there instead LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts