Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ahh great thread SC. ALright so the boys got stockings with stupid little stuffed things in them, and squeakers, I picked upi fluff all day yesterday, :D I love it cause they are so happy. And they also got new rope toys for their springpoles, which I have video of and pics of them shredding their stuffies. And for dinner they got a nice can of TUrducken from Merrick :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
My boys got a big Christmas breakfast first. They split a 5lb log of ground beef mixed with some cottage cheese. Then they got to open presents. They both got pork leg bones and new toys, that turned to fluff instantly lol. I have pics uploading right now :)

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gracie is stylin' in her new coat and collar.
View attachment 8306
I love that collar. Is that a Martha Stewart coat? Onyx has a very similar type but it dosent have the thick fleece on the withers. Just a flat fleece. I wanted a longer jacket that covered past the hips but Tina wanted the M.S.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Vendetta got squeeky balls that was from the christmas party we had she loves them. I bought her a package of three stuff toys she doesn't chew them up but while she was in her kennel and they other dogs were out two got shredded...this upset Miss V as she loves her toys very much. I plan on buying her another toy that will be in our bedroom so NOTHING happens to it.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
my older ones got to join us for breakfast we made ham cups with eggs in the middle and cheese sauce on top lol { I know people food not great but i made too many lol} then they got a new rope tug toy , and the older ones got each a big bone to chew on when all the family came over to keep them busy. And of course a stocking stuffed with treats :)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I love that collar. Is that a Martha Stewart coat? Onyx has a very similar type but it dosent have the thick fleece on the withers. Just a flat fleece. I wanted a longer jacket that covered past the hips but Tina wanted the M.S.
Her coat is a Zack and Zoey, not MS. It's nice and warm and I really like how it covers her up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts