Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Very OVER priced thats for sure. And they are bully lines not pits :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
The dogs don't look horrible, but they are not"pitbulls" as they claim and I thinks its lame they specialize in blues.... They are among they many many many backyard breeders making an even worse impression on the American Bully and \misrepresenting the APBT which sucks for all those who are responsibly breeding and the real fanciers of the breeds.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was like that price is to much and the dont do any type of work with there dogs

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
This is what the site says and should tell you what you need to know about them.

Welcome to West Tenn Pits ! We are located in Memphis Tn we specialize in producing the blue pitbull,all our dogs are U.K.C or A.B.K.C reg. Our bloodlines consist of O.G Greyline, Royal, Gottiline, Xtreme Bully and Razor Edge.Our dogs offer excellent temperament, health, loyalty, drive and intelligence. So whether you are looking for a new best friend , a loyal companion , a fearless guardian or even a show dog , you are at the right place.World wide shipping availible! No fake stats here! Any one of our dogs can be seen by appointment.

The say they breed blue pitbulls. Breeding for color for starters then they call their dogs pitbulls we all know that is the slang term for a pit bull type dog not a pure bred dog. If you're going to breed bullies then call them bullies, they are registered with the ABKC why not call them what they are. JMO

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
bahahahahah!!!!! i luv when people make sure everyone knows their dogs are purple ribbon!!!! and these are definately not apbts... someone who would pay that much for these dogs is crazy!!!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Why do people feel the need to name their dog's after designer bags and clothing??? LMAO!! I am just now getting over them naming their dog's after Italian Mobster's.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Darn! I was looking for a fake apbt for $2000. lol (j/k)

It's almost like the saying....

"Don't feel sorry for the guy who has the orange Pinto for sale, "Feel sorry for the guy who has his eye on it" (something like that) :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they do advertise there dogs as something they arent they are american bullys. other then that the dogs dont look bad at all I like the one called prada especially { she sold i see} and the prices to me arent horendous $1000 -$2000 is what im used to seeing up here for registered dogs period guess it muct be different for you americans. the male I believe ciroc is up for i think i saw $4500 I wouldnt pay that for him , I didnt care for his look and I think at that price there should be something to show for it , show career, health tested ect. but they werent big messes or anything like that , not bad id say but nothing special I think the prices reflected that. you see people who show and have wins on there dogs in the bully community selling pups for $5000 everyday. Too bad they dont label there dogs as bullys though.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
The problem I see, is you can buy a well bred APBT for less than a 1,000 with good pedigree many times for as low as a couple hundred. I don't know why people feel the need to jack their prices so sky high. What makes the American Bully worth so much? I have never seen an APBT sell for over 1,000.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I have never seen any papered dog go for under $1000 of any breed up here , lol I should scan the paper ads we have lol alot of cross breeds like pom chis, or shitzu x going for $1000. I guess maybe the dog prices are different up here compared to the american market. even our shelter dogs for a large breed your looking at $450-$500 I think that is ridiculous after hearing what shelter dogs cost some of my friends in the states.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
The problem I see, is you can buy a well bred APBT for less than a 1,000 with good pedigree many times for as low as a couple hundred. I don't know why people feel the need to jack their prices so sky high. What makes the American Bully worth so much? I have never seen an APBT sell for over 1,000.
Now that's not true I know plenty that go for 1,000-2,500 depending on the bloodlines and what people are willing to pay. My pups go for 1,000 to 1,500 and that has a lot to do with the titling and showing I do with the dogs. The prices get outrageous when you have unproven dogs going for 3,000- 4,000 just based for looks. Can you get a good dog for a few hundred bucks? sure but not all are under 1,000.

I spend about 12,000 to 17,000 on dog shows, vet bills, and kennel expenses a year. Charging 1200 for a pup is not making my money back but covering some expenses.

·
Registered
75 Posts
they do advertise there dogs as something they arent they are american bullys. other then that the dogs dont look bad at all I like the one called prada especially { she sold i see} and the prices to me arent horendous $1000 -$2000 is what im used to seeing up here for registered dogs period guess it muct be different for you americans. the male I believe ciroc is up for i think i saw $4500 I wouldnt pay that for him , I didnt care for his look and I think at that price there should be something to show for it , show career, health tested ect. but they werent big messes or anything like that , not bad id say but nothing special I think the prices reflected that. you see people who show and have wins on there dogs in the bully community selling pups for $5000 everyday. Too bad they dont label there dogs as bullys though.
he just calling them what his ukc papers says, and what the rest of the world see them as.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he just calling them what his ukc papers says, and what the rest of the world see them as.
yup , he shouldnt be breeding though if he dont even know what they have :( although some do it just to sell , people buying know they want a dog that looks like this but they think its a pitbull as well , just a big circle of uneducated purchasers and breeders.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I agree with everyone else who says they are overpriced and falsely represented. Having said that, they appear to have decent structures. Judging by what I've seen advertised on the internet, there are plenty of people wanting more money for far worse looking dogs.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I agree with everyone else who says they are overpriced and falsely represented. Having said that, they appear to have decent structures. Judging by what I've seen advertised on the internet, there are plenty of people wanting more money for far worse looking dogs.
i
I agree.

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
if that dog don't scratch after 1:45,on a broke leg, you won't get 2 ceeyent for 'im from me,hehehe.
that kinda money is what it took to get a show stopper,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.