Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my son has a new dog, which makes us grandparents 😍😍😍….we babysit her all the time while he works She’s quickly got both of us and her dad wrapped around her paws She’s about 16 weeks old and she was a rescue. I’m gonna attach a picture to see what you guys think We think she may be a purebred pit but we don’t know anything about where she came from except that her mother was definitely a purebred Tell me what u think of our baby Blue..
Dog Vertebrate Hood Car Carnivore

Dog Window Plant Working animal Carnivore

Dog Carnivore Grey Dog breed Working animal

Dog Eye Picture frame Dog breed Collar

Skin Smile Dog Organ Carnivore

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Collar Working animal

·
Administrator
5,577 Posts
Welcome to Go Pitbull Granddogger Blue, glad you found us. Without knowing the puppy's lineage there is no way of being certain. Perhaps you could get some information from the breeder of the pure-bred mother, the mother must have pedigree papers if it's pure. You definitely have an odd eyed bundle of cuteness there. Baby Blue couldn't be more photogenic. No matter what her background I can see you're in love with her and that is all that matters. I wish you many happy years with your Grand doggy. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looking forward to watching her mature.

Joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Go Pitbull Granddogger Blue, glad you found us. Without knowing the puppy's lineage there is no way of being certain. Perhaps you could get some information from the breeder of the pure-bred mother, the mother must have pedigree papers if it's pure. You definitely have an odd eyed bundle of cuteness there. Baby Blue couldn't be more photogenic. No matter what her background I can see you're in love with her and that is all that matters. I wish you many happy years with your Grand doggy. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looking forward to watching her mature.

Joe

·
Administrator
5,577 Posts
Thanks!!! Right, it doesn’t matter at all to us what she is…..she’s gonna be loved and spoiled regardless…..we were just curious as to what people think when they see her….
The uneducated will continue to group all bully type dogs as Pit Bulls. In reality, the only pit bull is the American Pit Bull Terrier, which is just a medium sized dog like all terriers. So, you will experience people insisting that it's a Pit.

Joe

·
Registered
45 Posts
So, my son has a new dog, which makes us grandparents ….we babysit her all the time while he works She’s quickly got both of us and her dad wrapped around her paws She’s about 16 weeks old and she was a rescue. I’m gonna attach a picture to see what you guys think We think she may be a purebred pit but we don’t know anything about where she came from except that her mother was definitely a purebred Tell me what u think of our baby Blue.. View attachment 91084
View attachment 91082
View attachment 91083
View attachment 91081
View attachment 91080
View attachment 91079
My brown an white Pitty has both eyes sky blue....she my Angel..
She now a year older than the pic and still with the sky blue eyes...2nd pic is Zoey a year later

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts