Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i dont have her online pedigree but she is 3/4 Eli/Lonzo(almost 50/50) Zebo shows up twice on the Eli side...1/4 Sorrells/Camelot/Red Devil(Ironline)/Watchdog Cross prior bully...

Reactions: Trojanboi400

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Your dog is great. I love her coat color. This is like asking someone about your child. You then get an honest answer (which you may or may not like), and then be pissed off at the person who was honest, or take it out on the dog.

Honestly your dog looks great!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Her parents are Turner's Lazarus and Jone's Carnage. Turner's Lazarus's Parents who have online pedigree's are Weaver's Tiger and Turners Smokey.....That might help

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Haven't. Looked at the pedigree on the dam but I love the lonzo stuff. Nice looking little pup too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, her color is very unique, thank you

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your dog is great. I love her coat color. This is like asking someone about your child. You then get an honest answer (which you may or may not like), and then be pissed off at the person who was honest, or take it out on the dog.

Honestly your dog looks great!
thank you very much

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
some pedigrees

sorry i couldnt take one picture it just has to be peiced together

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
there is the last of them

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a female that looks just like yours. Same color and all. I'll post a pic or two up here in a second.

Edit: Here's a pic of my two...
shes very prettty, how old and do you know what bloodline?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Good lookin gal....

looks close to but yet so far to something I got.. going on... in some stuff I put out , game lines with whopper out basically... those dogs topped out at 47-50lbs

·
Registered
274 Posts
She's absolutely gorge! She has a very expressive face. Hahaha. I can almost picture her going, "whazzup?"

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Really nice looking pup. Like her brindle coat. I was looking on the site u posted and noticed they have merle dogs. Do u know if your pup carries the merle gene? Like if she has any merle dogs in her pedigree?
No she sure doesnt

1 - 20 of 31 Posts