Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to hear what you guys think about these Multi Vitamins? I found them at my local Petsmart. Please look at the ingredients and comment about what is good or bad about these. I'm not interested in the whole "your paying for the name" comment. I would really like to know if these have good ingredients or if they should be something to stay away from.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Well GNC is a reputable company and NASC is like an animal form of USP (an optional supplement regulatory organization for human supplements).

I don't pretend to be an expert on dog supplement requirements but I'd say those are good signs.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That doesn't answer my question about these vitamins... That is unless you are trying to say that they suck because they weren't on one persons list? No disrespect at all

But i would like to know how these stack up to the others listed in your link based on actual Ingredients.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
For lack of better options at the time I have my bitch who just had puppies on the puppy formula of the GNC and so far I am happy. It had what she needed and was available from the pet store. Normally I order vitamins online but I totally thought I had some left over from my last litter but found out I did not. Because she needed increased levels of some things for the puppies I looked at the label and this was my best option at the time. Do I think they are the best? no I like NuVet better but are they decent of they are available to you? Sure. I am curious about the brand since I know they make quality supplements for people but not sure how I totally feel about them for dogs yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts