Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooooo Brigit, I know some other members who's Chi's think they rule the roost :D great pic :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Yes she is a mean one at times... and my bully just takes it, too! When they play, she always gets on her back. Bella (the Chi) never showed interest in other animals, but she suprisingly plays back. Kandi seems to enjoy shoving her around with her chest, but she never bites her. Bella takes advantage of Kandi's kindness lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL that's too funny!!! OMG little dogs got Napolian syndrome :rofl:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know! They are the one with all the bark and most of the bite in all honesty LOL. I'd trust Kandi around someone before I trusted Bella!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha if I could ever get my videos to uplaod you could see what a bully Odie is to Missy and she just takes it for now, she gets him back though by rollin him in the back yard :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO nothing it looks right to me? isnt it? lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bella is definately in the wrong bed. Kandi (poor baby) is too much a nice girl to claim her bed back, so she is hanging half on half off of Bella's bed. HAH.

I wish I had my camera cord, so I could upload better quality photos and movies.. :(

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol my smaller girls do that to loki they steal his jumbo crate and make him fold himself over a few times and cram into a small crate lol , always find the girls sprawled out on his bed in the crate they take up maybe 1/4 of it lol n poor loki be smooshed and cant even move in a small one lol.

Reactions: PRSweetKandi

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
LMAO nothing it looks right to me? isnt it? lol
I was gonna say....what wrong w it...the choo choo train is out of place?? Lol ;)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL! Yeah.. The train is out of place :p haha.
I guess I need to just do away with the small bed and get two big beds! (since you notice there is a cover on Kandi's soft bed... she decided to eat a hole in it. lol)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts