Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm needing some opinions on my art. I want to start doing commissions and selling my art as a part time hobby. I do both digital and traditional. I'm thinking about doing pitbull portraits for the members of GoPitbull. I'll be drawing members dogs your choice of either digital or traditional styled art. Here's an example of what I can do:

What do you think of it and what what are some good price ranges in your opinion. I'm thinking somewhere less than $100 but over $35. I won't begin any art sales or commissions until after the New Year. If you want to view more of my art, I have a temporary instagram account under the name ArtByGemmy and I'll be making website soon.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I think you've got a great talent, and you will probably do well. However, advertising is not allowed, unless you've contacted admin and gotten their approval as a vendor, first. Now, if people see this thread and choose to contact you via PM or personal email/facebook or any other means of communication, that's fine, but you cannot advertise on the open forum. We already have an artist who is an authorized vendor here, although her visits here have been halted for one reason or another, but she is still available to us via other venues. Keep up the good work though, and I wish you much success in the future.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
No, I won't delete the post, I was just letting you know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts