Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
That is an adorable dog. How old is he/she? I'm trying to upload a pic or two my my red nose, but it's not working right now. Hopefully I will be able to soon.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What blood line is she? I don't think you see ticking like that in alot of APBT blood lines. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I know there is ticking in the bully lines like the Gotti lines for instance. However, your girl is very cute :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
What blood line is she? I don't think you see ticking like that in alot of APBT blood lines. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I know there is ticking in the bully lines like the Gotti lines for instance. However, your girl is very cute :)
Yea, I think your right on the no ticking for APBTs. Definately more of an AMbully thing.

·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shes got some. Eli,colby,cotten bullet, bolio. and I think her spots came from the colby line. Im not sure what other bloodlines she has

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Ticking is seen in a lot of APBT I have seen a lot of colby dogs with it. But it comes up in other bloodlines as well.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I know it occurs, but I don't believe, to the extent of the dog in question, that it is common, or quite that prominent.

·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
theres no way she can be a pit mix The parents are registered as apbt and they didnt have any other dogs that were un fixed but their pit bull She got it from the Colby bloodline.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts