Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was thinking of getting a puppy from this litter. I was just looking for some opinions on this pedigree.
Swogger's Redcoat Kennels For some reason the I can't get the direct link to the pedigree but the link for the pedigree is for Koty x Lola under breedings.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Lol im am going to keep my mouth zipped. LOL

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I see a lot of camelot and lar-san in there I don't know a lot about those lines other than they are ukc show lines. I think some of the dogs in the pedigree look decent. I don't know about the kennel never heard of them. Looks like a lot of amstaff/show blood in the pedigree. What are you looking for in your pup? Just a house pet or do you want to show?

Lindsay know's a lot about the Lar-san line maybe she can give you some more input on the dog's in the pedigree

·
Registered
137 Posts
Lol im am going to keep my mouth zipped. LOL
Good thinking Missy. It has always been a good idea to keep one's mouth shut when one is ignorant to the facts.

K Swogger
Redcoat Kennels

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
what are you looking for?
apparently you prefer bulkier dogs.
I like the 100% real APBT lookin dog.even to the point that folks who have pits say "oh,no way,thats not A pit"!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I see a lot of camelot and lar-san in there I don't know a lot about those lines other than they are ukc show lines. I think some of the dogs in the pedigree look decent. I don't know about the kennel never heard of them. Looks like a lot of amstaff/show blood in the pedigree. What are you looking for in your pup? Just a house pet or do you want to show?

Lindsay know's a lot about the Lar-san line maybe she can give you some more input on the dog's in the pedigree
Where do you see a lot of camelot? You have got to be kidding me. :confused: As for wanting to know more about the Lar-San line, there is no reason for this person to ask "Lindsey", when I know my dogs' lineage front and backward. If he is interested in the litter, he should be asking ME, not go on a board where the majority of members own non-papered rescues and/or do not know how to read or understand pedigrees.

FYI, Camelot is absolutely not a UKC show line. (Now that's funny. lololololol)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
uh.. oh... lol.. I seen alot of camelot on the bottom myself and I just went back 7.. thats why your dogs have great OFRN conformation and a lil extra bulk. Wilrox PR Chief outcrossed with Camelot..

don't know how to read peds??
Second Third Fourth
Second Third Fourth
(Sire) UWP PR GRIM REAPER- BRENNAN SHARP'S MAR-CELL PR CLASSIC IMAGE BOREE'S JOE LEWIS MORGAN'S PISTOL PETE II
LINA'S CRUELLA'S REVENGE
CLASSIC IMAGES KARA PIERCE'S STEEL TANKER
'PR' CLASSIC IMAGES-QUIET CHARM
SHARP'S GRITTA SEGURA'S LARADO SEGURA'S CHIEF II
SEGURA'S NALA
SEGURA'S NALA NGRCH GRCH PR JERICHO'S DREAMWEAVER
NORTHEN RED RIOT
(Dam) HULLANDER'S EASY HULLANDER'S RENO PR CLASSIC IMAGE BOREE'S JOE LEWIS MORGAN'S PISTOL PETE II
LINA'S CRUELLA'S REVENGE
HULLANDER'S NINJA 2 PR CLASSIC IMAGE BOREE'S JOE LEWIS
FISCHER'S BABY
MCKENNA'S JH MOONFIRE BARKER'S KOJACK
CAMELOT'S RAJUN CAJUN
CAMELOTS PSYCO MANIAC
PETERSON'S DANGEROUS BEAUTY PR' DANGERS DOOM
PETERSON'S KLEINS MIA

This information is stored in and generated by: apbt.online-pedigrees.com

Im sure anyone can find irritability in the little things, I know I do.. I can tell you all my dogs are pedigreed ;) and I don't read peds.. I disect peds and analyze every dog for itself. I've been to many forums and most people who think they know how to read a ped do not...

Cheif was badaz.. I love me some ofrn... If ya got camelot in the ped you got camelot in the ped. Its like having a staff or a whopper in your ped, thats all it means.. Im thinkin your dogs would do great in weight pull from structure and ped.. and thats the answer to the question asked..

thats the cold heart truth ;)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
uh.. oh... lol.. I seen alot of camelot on the bottom myself and I just went back 7..

don't know how to read peds??
Second Third Fourth
Second Third Fourth
(Sire) UWP PR GRIM REAPER- BRENNAN SHARP'S MAR-CELL PR CLASSIC IMAGE BOREE'S JOE LEWIS MORGAN'S PISTOL PETE II
LINA'S CRUELLA'S REVENGE
CLASSIC IMAGES KARA PIERCE'S STEEL TANKER
'PR' CLASSIC IMAGES-QUIET CHARM
SHARP'S GRITTA SEGURA'S LARADO SEGURA'S CHIEF II
SEGURA'S NALA
SEGURA'S NALA NGRCH GRCH PR JERICHO'S DREAMWEAVER
NORTHEN RED RIOT
(Dam) HULLANDER'S EASY HULLANDER'S RENO PR CLASSIC IMAGE BOREE'S JOE LEWIS MORGAN'S PISTOL PETE II
LINA'S CRUELLA'S REVENGE
HULLANDER'S NINJA 2 PR CLASSIC IMAGE BOREE'S JOE LEWIS
FISCHER'S BABY
MCKENNA'S JH MOONFIRE BARKER'S KOJACK
CAMELOT'S RAJUN CAJUN
CAMELOTS PSYCO MANIAC
PETERSON'S DANGEROUS BEAUTY PR' DANGERS DOOM
PETERSON'S KLEINS MIA

This information is stored in and generated by: apbt.online-pedigrees.com

Im sure anyone can find irritability in the little things, I know I do.. I can tell you all my dogs are pedigreed ;) and I don't read peds.. I disect peds and analyze every dog for itself. I've been to many forums and most people who think they know how to read a ped do not...

Cheif was badaz.. I love me some ofrn... If ya got camelot in the ped you got camelot in the ped. Its like having a staff or a whopper in your ped, thats all it means.. Im thinkin your dogs would do great in weight pull from structure and ped.. and thats the answer to the question asked..

thats the cold heart truth ;)
Soooooooooooo OK.. lol.. You are naming 3 cam dogs out of the entire pedigree of these puppies, which btw are 7 or 8 generations back on the grandsire's side?? Oh Lord have mercy. BTW, Saddie said she "sees ALOT of Camelot and Lar-San". That is simply not true is all. Actually, Lola's sire is what's considered "Dangerzone" which does have a couple camelot dogs UP in there, but certainly at this point in time, makes no difference whatsoever. I am not claiming Cam wasn't in the blood. I was correcting her, if you will... She stated it as IF the majority of the blood is Camelot and LarSan. The truth is, the majority of the blood is Lar-San, with a pinch of Dangerzone from the grandsire's side.
If you can read peds, great, then I wasn't referring to you. And thank you, my dogs do great in weightpull and are well driven dogs. And have been for over a decade. And that's the cold hard truth.. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
@ the op. I happen to like the dangerzone dogs and think of them more as a catch type dog. If I was looking strictly for a weight all dog I def. look to these dogs. I don't think they would show to well cause they are a lil thick. But none the less they are nice just not what I would want in my program.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I personally like the looks of these dogs , I like thicker builds though, just my thing :)

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
The dogs look good but I didn't see any accomplishments. I mean if I was going to buy a dog to get into wp with then I would want to buy it from a breeder who's dogs pull. And pull well. I mean that's just me.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Soooooooooooo OK.. lol.. You are naming 3 cam dogs out of the entire pedigree of these puppies, which btw are 7 or 8 generations back on the grandsire's side?? Oh Lord have mercy. BTW, Saddie said she "sees ALOT of Camelot and Lar-San". That is simply not true is all. Actually, Lola's sire is what's considered "Dangerzone" which does have a couple camelot dogs UP in there, but certainly at this point in time, makes no difference whatsoever. I am not claiming Cam wasn't in the blood. I was correcting her, if you will... She stated it as IF the majority of the blood is Camelot and LarSan. The truth is, the majority of the blood is Lar-San, with a pinch of Dangerzone from the grandsire's side.
If you can read peds, great, then I wasn't referring to you. And thank you, my dogs do great in weightpull and are well driven dogs. And have been for over a decade. And that's the cold hard truth.. :thumbsup:
Actually I named four and just to say... opinoins vary .. Cold River the truth hurts.. ONLINE PEDIGREES PEDIGREE STATISTICS :: MCKENNA'S JH MOONFIRE :: [150397]
bottom half ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [319861] :: HULLANDER'S EASY is more than 50% (moonfire is like over 80%) camelot, because peterson dogs like ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [27008] :: PETERSON'S KLEINS MIA is all camelot, with a smidge of clouse..

did you get offended cause someone said you had camelot in your blood?
as long as your not advertising game bred apbts then theres no question to your stock IMO; and I know Cheif was the shizzy in his own right, visited wilrox back in 01/02 somthing like that.. but morgans has some authentic OFRN fire and all that is intertwined to produce what seems to me like a nice working dog..

anyway... that bottom half does have alot of camelot..

top half .. that montanna dog.. is a lot of larsaan.. sarona TOO.. but I know alot of peep consider larsaan to be red nosed amstaff ... but I used a larsaan/sarona X norrod dog.. then out crossed that to my heavy linbred 3XJocko/Redboy with norrod out in founding sire, Hooch.. Then I lined that sht back out.. got some good dogs from it.. Duma was a product from that out, who was used in my bear/bull biter experiment.. But I know that those AKC/UKC dogs are used as outs in ADBA stock here and there.

anyway.. it is a 3/4wilrox(larsaan)/1/4camelot dog IMO to sum it up for folks.. if you feel thats a knock, dunno ??? I like cheif .. .that sarona, and morgan blood is undeniable and give ya props for that but these none game dogs aren't my cup of tea..

but that dog has a great name .. cold hard truth.. lol :woof:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Actually I named four and just to say... opinoins vary .. Cold River the truth hurts.. ONLINE PEDIGREES PEDIGREE STATISTICS :: MCKENNA'S JH MOONFIRE :: [150397]
bottom half ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [319861] :: HULLANDER'S EASY

is more than 50% camelot, because peterson ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [27008] :: PETERSON'S KLEINS MIA is all camelot..

did you get offended cause someone said you had camelot in your blood?
as long as your not advertising game bred apbts then theres no question to your stock IMO; and I know Cheif was the shizzy in his own right, visited wilrox back in 01/02 somthing like that.. but morgans has some authentic OFRN fire and all that is intertwined to produce what seems to me like a nice working dog..

anyway... that bottom half does have alot of camelot..

top half .. that montanna dog.. is a lot of larsaan.. sarona TOO.. but I know alot of peep consider larsaan to be red nosed amstaff ... but I used a larsaan/sarona X norrod dog.. then out crossed that to my heavy linbred 3XJocko/Redboy with norrod out in founding sire, Hooch.. Then I lined that sht back out.. got some good dogs from it.. Duma was a product from that out, who was used in my bear/bull biter experiment.. But I know that those AKC/UKC dogs are used as outs in ADBA stock here and there.

anyway.. it is a 3/4wilrox(larsaan)/1/4camelot dog IMO to sum it up for folks.. if you feel thats a knock, dunno ??? I like cheif .. .that sarona, and morgan blood is undeniable and give ya props for that but these aren't my cup of tea..

but that dog has a great name .. cold hard truth.. lol :woof:
Well anyway, ONE measly outcross I did where the grandsire (and only the grandsire) is Dangerzone, (inwhich those couple a camelot dogs mentioned are stuffed waaaay back in there), and every other dog in the pedigree reeks Lar-San/Wilrox?? well, to me it's obsurd to call it "A LOT" of camelot or even mention camelot period, and for someone who seemingly "knows" about pedigrees and such, I find it quite ODD. But to answer your question, nah, it don't bother me that Cam blood is in that little, teensy-weensy piece of the pie and it really isn't even 1/4. Cam did not make up the majority of DZ dogs for one thing. Or maybe you can look that up for me.

Oh, just a little note. Sandy's rednoses were not amstaff by any means. They didn't even look like amstaffs. Im sure you probably heard alot of the flak that Bill was getting from the game world. Now there is a dog up in there that is also reg AKC but that's about it. Many, many MANY generations ago. Again, that means nothing. Remember, they had to be APBTs before they became AmStaffs. Back in the day is not quite today in UKC and AKC terms, if you get my drift. But, thanks for the conversation. You seem like a cool dude. I probably won't come around for another 3 or 4 months, so thanks for the convo. :)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
its odd to you as it is odd to me.. cause see.. to us in the game dog world we get 7 gen peds and anything without any proven dogs in the immediate 3 arent from proven stock and so forth and so on all the way back.. Unless its private peds I've only seen Norrod and Colby have a 7gen of no winners and produce a winner..

its odd to me that you consider 7 way back,, doesnt take that long LOL and if you look at TG stock and GH stock you can see those dogs of old relived 7 gen later.. so to us game dog folk every puzzle piece counts. other wise whats the point of stacking a ped??? purifying that or those traits.. so thats the difference becaus game dog folks breed strictly for mentality confromation 2nd. If you breed for looks 4 gens is all one needs.. I heard that flak and to each his own, I like cheif.. wish he had some proven stock..

alrighty then... dont be a stranger .. if your not gettin back on for a while..

have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

and DaveD good luck man, have fun with your new prospect..

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Where do you see a lot of camelot? You have got to be kidding me. :confused: As for wanting to know more about the Lar-San line, there is no reason for this person to ask "Lindsey", when I know my dogs' lineage front and backward. If he is interested in the litter, he should be asking ME, not go on a board where the majority of members own non-papered rescues and/or do not know how to read or understand pedigrees.

FYI, Camelot is absolutely not a UKC show line. (Now that's funny. lololololol)
You know what I should have said? You have some scatter bred crap! That's the truth there is no consistency in that garbage your producing. You want to see consistency ?

Look at my dogs pedigree's see the consistency in bloodlines? That is how a real dog is supposed to be bred!

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [328954] :: A'S BOGART

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [175576] :: AKA X FINALE

And furthermore Camelot is JUNK! it's been pimped out by bully breeders what it once was and what it is now you can't even compare. There are some decent dogs that were used in the foundation of that line and there is some working potential here and there in the line but the majority of it is garbage! And you take that crap to any game dog board and you will get it handed back to you on a junk platter! So don't come telling me I don't know how to read a pedigree because I know what's behind your dogs and I know how to look for consistency within a pedigree and how to break it down percentage wise. Your dogs don't have any consistency behind them based on what I looked at.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts