Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Tara, it seems as though you not only ruffled the feathers, but you plucked em too! LMAO

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
SO I guess I can pat myself on my back now that I gave a few lonely members some interesting fun time. I mean EVERYONE knows EVERYTHING here! Who am I pra'tell. I just love to hear the werid concoctions that my dogs seem to be from the outside people looking in.. The Cam blood in this one single pedigree means nothing. It's so watered down it's as if it doesn't exsist. But you can cll it what it you want, instead of what it is. Well tootles DUDES... I"m outta here until the next few months. I guess you better be on your toes kids. Redcoat Kennels
See you later it's been nice conversing with you :) When you come back and decide to spit in peoples faces who happen to know just a little bit about this breed maybe you should leave your know it all crappy attitude at the front door next time and debate like an adult instead of trying to insult the intelligence of some knowledgable dog people. See you later best of luck with your dogs hope you learned a thing or two about how they are bred and how to read a pedigree.

Tara

·
Registered
137 Posts
You know what I should have said? You have some scatter bred crap! That's the truth there is no consistency in that garbage your producing. You want to see consistency ?
Who?

Look at my dogs pedigree's see the consistency in bloodlines? That is how a real dog is supposed to be bred! NO.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [328954] :: A'S BOGART

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [175576] :: AKA X FINALE

And furthermore Camelot is JUNK! it's been pimped out by bully breeders what it once was and what it is now you can't even compare. There are some decent dogs that were used in the foundation of that line and there is some working potential here and there in the line but the majority of it is garbage! And you take that crap to any game dog board and you will get it handed back to you on a junk platter! So don't come telling me I don't know how to read a pedigree because I know what's behind your dogs and I know how to look for consistency within a pedigree and how to break it down percentage wise. Your dogs don't have any consistency behind them based on what I looked at.
Your just a silly little girl wanting for attention and you got it here. Good for you... I'm glad for you..but you still have no idea what the f you are talking about. As for Camelot.. most of it has been junk for the last 6,7,8, years so far. I don't even like the old school Camelot. Don't get sooooo irked because I said my mind. Face it, you don't know everything. None of us do, but I would bet you I know more about my lines than you do yours. I probably know more of my lines AND your lines, more than you. OK, I'm done. you can reply back as long and as hard as ever. I'm not going to be reading it, but your buddies will and that is really who you want them to impress. I've been in this game for too long to sit and listen to bullcrap about something I know personally and know passionately. Have a good nite girlie. It's time for bed over here. chow.

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
:rofl: :goodpost: OMG Tara!! You said that so well! Perfect in every way! Have I told you how happy I am that you're back!? I missed the heck outta ya!

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Yep... I knew I recognized this person from another forum. Pulled her website up... yep, yep, yep.
Swogger's Redcoat Kennels

K. Swogger=Kim Swogger

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Your just a silly little girl wanting for attention and you got it here. Good for you... I'm glad for you..but you still have no idea what the f you are talking about. As for Camelot.. most of it has been junk for the last 6,7,8, years so far. I don't even like the old school Camelot. Don't get sooooo irked because I said my mind. Face it, you don't know everything. None of us do, but I would bet you I know more about my lines than you do yours. I probably know more of my lines AND your lines, more than you. OK, I'm done. you can reply back as long and as hard as ever. I'm not going to be reading it, but your buddies will and that is really who you want them to impress. I've been in this game for too long to sit and listen to bullcrap about something I know personally and know passionately. Have a good nite girlie. It's time for bed over here. chow.
No I don't know everything never claimed to ..BUT I know a how to point out a turd when I see one ... I also know how to read a pedigree I know how to look at dogs and what's behind them I know how to spot consistency within a pedigree which I saw none in the one pedigree I looked at. I know how to look at a website and point out a BYB from a Quality Breeder who produces Quality dogs. I know well bred dogs from garbage bred dogs... The sad part is you don't know your lines or what you breed and your pissed because someone else here who doesn't know your dogs told you what type of blood your running on YOUR yard at least I know how my dogs are bred and how to read their pedigree's LOL. You breed for money! Your dogs are not accomplished with working titles there is no health testing done on any of your dogs prior to them being bred. You breed quantity over quality that is what makes you a BYB... 1500.00? For a scattered bred cur? Are you kidding me? You are deceiving people who don't know any better and make money off the ignorance of others. That is where people like myself and the rest of this board come in to EXPOSE BYB's like you for what you really are. Good riddance to bad rubbish and don't let the door hit you on arse on the way out!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
And FYI you couldn't PAY me 1500.00 to take one of those mutts. So keep on peddling but when your kennel name comes up we will be sure to let them know what the deal is ...:)

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Not to mention, she's still on the color fad thing... notice ALL her dogs are of red/chocolate/red fawn color!? And yeah, no health testing, no titles... hmmm. Not somewhere I'd risk getting a dog from. I'd rather go to the shelter first and rescue a dog!

NOTICE
Do YOU have one of our dogs and want him/her show-cased here?
Just e-mail or snailmail me a recent picture, ALONG, with your name and the dog's full name!
Alot of people email me pictures without signing their email. Most of the time,
I have no idea who you are or what breeding your dog is from.
Love this right here!
note: In the case coat color is an issue with you,
We do not guarantee all puppies will be chocolate!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yep that's what I am saying save that 1500.00 for an untitled non-health tested dog based off how some of those dogs look you might be paying that x 5 in medical bills later on. If you want a nicely bred show dog from good Lar-San blood go to Matrix Kennels or Caragen Kennels. You will get some nicely bred show dogs that are kicking tail in the show rings working titled, health tested dogs, that produce show quality pups!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
:rofl: :goodpost: OMG Tara!! You said that so well! Perfect in every way! Have I told you how happy I am that you're back!? I missed the heck outta ya!
Beverly girl I missed you too :hug: I am glad to be back and helping out where I can. It's good to be back with my Go Pit bull family!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Everyone has an opinion and my opinion is the way the breeder reacted just lost themselves a sale of a mutt.

They dogs look ok from the pics but i dont know about those kinds of dogs nor do i wnt too.

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Everyone has an opinion and my opinion is the way the breeder reacted just lost themselves a sale of a mutt.

They dogs look ok from the pics but i dont know about those kinds of dogs nor do i wnt too.
:clap: You hit the nail on the head JunkYard!! Good point.

Stan, Tara, Dave (redog), and Uncle Will and Livy (even though you didn't say much), it was a wonderful, informative thread. Thanks for the lively debate and glad I could be of some assistance!

sadie said:
Beverly girl I missed you too I am glad to be back and helping out where I can. It's good to be back with my Go Pit bull family!
It sure feels good to be home, don't it!? Lol.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
hey hey hey... yall back up a minute.. there is nothing wrong with a scatterbred dog dang it....in fact my YARD is based on a scatterbred pair of sisters, and I've been mixing and fine tuning for years...lol

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
hey hey hey... yall back up a minute.. there is nothing wrong with a scatterbred dog dang it....in fact my YARD is based on a scatterbred pair of sisters, and I've been mixing and fine tuning for years...lol
Stacia, you're not a back yard breeder, either. And as you said, you're fine tuning. You're going somewhere with yours.

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
I wanted to say something earlier in regards to this.
theirs been dogs that have been Hellions,that their was either no pedigree,or scatterbred.
yet,today,how many can do today, like the old dogmen,and whether or not it's bred tight, or right or lined out,they could see that little something,that look,or move,or attitude and just know.
how many females never saw the inside of the box,yet they were called upon for breeding often due to their blood,or littermate,yet some weren't and they had good git.
I'm sure when the reference was made to this it was just random.the person who stated it surely knows,yet, theirs too, folks who'll read this, and when we don't clarify,they spread bad info.
so yup,uh huh,sho' nuff, they's been some scatterbreds that put true warriors on 4 feet.
Amen,hallelujah,pass the ammo,

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I wanted to say something earlier in regards to this.
theirs been dogs that have been Hellions,that their was either no pedigree,or scatterbred.
yet,today,how many can do today, like the old dogmen,and whether or not it's bred tight, or right or lined out,they could see that little something,that look,or move,or attitude and just know.
how many females never saw the inside of the box,yet they were called upon for breeding often due to their blood,or littermate,yet some weren't and they had good git.
I'm sure when the reference was made to this it was just random.the person who stated it surely knows,yet, theirs too, folks who'll read this, and when we don't clarify,they spread bad info.
so yup,uh huh,sho' nuff, they's been some scatterbreds that put true warriors on 4 feet.
Amen,hallelujah,pass the ammo,
I was just poking fun..lmao I heard scatterbred and just had to chime in... I've had alot of people try to talk down to me simply because I have "scatterbred" dogs, like its a dirty word..lmao My scatterbred dogs are exactly what I want, and to be truthful I've seen quiet a few inbred dogs I wouldn't feed..lol Goes both ways, course as stated, I do have a clear goal/plan what I'm accomplishing with my dogs.

As for K.swogger (chickee) I honestly think she cares for her dogs, has had them a long time. I know she has produced some extremely fine weight pull dogs, I do believe a reallllyyy nice one resides at Cold River Kennels.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
As for K.swogger (chickee) I honestly think she cares for her dogs, has had them a long time. I know she has produced some extremely fine weight pull dogs, I do believe a reallllyyy nice one resides at Cold River Kennels.[/QUOTE]

She has been a member here for a lil while and has posted about her dogs before. People always said nice things to her about them I was a lil caught off gaurd as to how she was treated in this thread JMO.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts