Go Pitbull Forums banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Oh wow, CONGRATULATIONS! You put 2 and 2 together!! Milk and cookies for his girl, PRONTO!
Ya know Kim, you may not like me b/c of issues from other forums we've been on together, but no need to talk down to everyone here like we're all dunces and you're the all high and mighty! But, I'm sure you don't even remember what I'm talking about, it's been so long.

You came on here defensive from the beginning when the OP asked our opinions of your dogs and the bloodlines, referring to the forum members and dogs as nothing but unpapered rescues and whatnot. Even our boss man that is in charge of this site had to come in and say something, which is unusual, so obviously, you got off on the wrong foot here. If you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen.

Like was said, you should be proud of the fact that the person was interested enough in your dogs to care about what others think about your lines and what type of breeder/handler you are! Be humbled, and thankful that he cares enough and his actions are proving him worthy for taking the time to research and be sure before making a hasty decision!

·
Registered
137 Posts
As for K.swogger (chickee) I honestly think she cares for her dogs, has had them a long time. I know she has produced some extremely fine weight pull dogs, I do believe a reallllyyy nice one resides at Cold River Kennels.
She has been a member here for a lil while and has posted about her dogs before. People always said nice things to her about them I was a lil caught off gaurd as to how she was treated in this thread JMO.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Oh, and for the record. IMO, there's nothing wrong with a scatterbred dog, as long as there's a particular direction you're headed with that scattered breeding. I know everyone has to start somewhere.

However, when you clearly advertise on your site that you're breeding for color preference, and there's no titles or health testing to be shown for it.. what purpose are you really serving in breeding these dogs?

Yeah, so you've got some good WP dogs out there that you produced, but if you have to put a notice on your site saying you can't guarantee the chocolate color and that if people email or snailmail you pix of a pup you produced to please list their names and the dog's FULL name, b/c you don't/won't/can't recognize it w/out the FULL name, that sounds to me like you've got too much going on!

But, that's all just my own personal opinion, and nobody had to feed me that line or coerce me into saying that. I think and type and act freely and on my own accord.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ya know Kim, you may not like me b/c of issues from other forums we've been on together, but no need to talk down to everyone here like we're all dunces and you're the all high and mighty! But, I'm sure you don't even remember what I'm talking about, it's been so long.

You came on here defensive from the beginning when the OP asked our opinions of your dogs and the bloodlines, referring to the forum members and dogs as nothing but unpapered rescues and whatnot. Even our boss man that is in charge of this site had to come in and say something, which is unusual, so obviously, you got off on the wrong foot here. If you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen.

Like was said, you should be proud of the fact that the person was interested enough in your dogs to care about what others think about your lines and what type of breeder/handler you are! Be humbled, and thankful that he cares enough and his actions are proving him worthy for taking the time to research and be sure before making a hasty decision!
I wouldn't steer my worse enemy to this board. And for the record dear girl, when someone is directly referring to my dogs as different than what they are, I will correct them.

Btw, what heat can't I take?? This forum is peanuts and candy and alot of the posters have the same mentality....not all of course, but quite a few. Its not me who can't take the heat, it's the one's who came back twofold who have lost their cool with me. (Scatterbred my a$) Oh well.. that's how the cookie crumbles, eh? I will have a talk to DaveD. I think he needs to know how fanatics work. As for being grateful that the person has interest in one of my dogs, of course I am. And he is just as grateful that he'll be getting a dog with a great pedigree, temperament and drive. And then we all live happily on forever.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Oh, and for the record. IMO, there's nothing wrong with a scatterbred dog, as long as there's a particular direction you're headed with that scattered breeding. I know everyone has to start somewhere.

However, when you clearly advertise on your site that you're breeding for color preference, and there's no titles or health testing to be shown for it.. what purpose are you really serving in breeding these dogs?

Yeah, so you've got some good WP dogs out there that you produced, but if you have to put a notice on your site saying you can't guarantee the chocolate color and that if people email or snailmail you pix of a pup you produced to please list their names and the dog's FULL name, b/c you don't/won't/can't recognize it w/out the FULL name, that sounds to me like you've got too much going on!

Let's get something straight. I breed specific "RED NOSE" lines. Lines which are Lar-San/Wilrox with some Castillo. Rednose comes in buckskin, chocolate, brindle, red, red fawn. What the heck are you talking about when you say I breed for color? As for the statement, people come to me looking for "chocolate".... lolol.. hence the color statement I have up. 2 litters a year constitute a puppy mill when I have 10 dogs..please go on! You all are a joke. So much for being bored on a Saturday nite, but, hey, I had some fun, sooo... As far as it hurting me as a breeder? Not a chance. But hell, we all like a good heated thread every once in a while involving a successful breeder don't we? lololol.. I'm out. Have a good one.

GO STEELERS!! GO PITTSBURGH!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Then why are you still here? You said you were gone yesterday you can't correct anyone. You have been corrected several times in this thread. If this forum is filled with a bunch of rescue un-papered, pedigree illiterate, empty minded people . Why are you still here arguing with us? You said you were gone last night and here you are again. Obviously some truth must have been told about your kennel and your dogs or else you wouldn't be in such a frenzy trying to argue with people who you claim know nothing. Seriously you have made yourself look like a fool. There is no saving face for you here at this point. Know one cares about your dogs, your dogs pedigrees, the OP asked a question because he obviously couldn't get the information from you as the breeder. He got his answers what he decides to do at this point is up to him. You don't need to convince me of your mutts pedigree's you need to be convincing DaveD since he is the one who is interested in your dogs. Because we sure as heck are not interested in anything on your yard. And FYI we never slandered your kennel you came on this forum ATTACKING us for giving the OP a break down of how one of the dogs were bred. Your the one who from the very beginning of this thread jumped on members who have been around these dogs for a minute. So do yourself a favor if you have such a lack of respect for the people on this forum leave no one is forcing you to be here.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I wouldn't steer my worse enemy to this board. And for the record dear girl, when someone is directly referring to my dogs as different than what they are, I will correct them.

Btw, what heat can't I take?? This forum is peanuts and candy and alot of the posters have the same mentality....not all of course, but quite a few. Its not me who can't take the heat, it's the one's who came back twofold who have lost their cool with me. (Scatterbred my a$) Oh well.. that's how the cookie crumbles, eh? I will have a talk to DaveD. I think he needs to know how fanatics work. As for being grateful that the person has interest in one of my dogs, of course I am. And he is just as grateful that he'll be getting a dog with a great pedigree, temperament and drive. And then we all live happily on forever.
thats all fine and dandy. you still could have handled this better as it IS permantly posted for the world to see. You seem to have turned this into a pissing match.
Too bad, I enjoy seeing your dogs

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts

Lol.. if that's the case, then why do you keep coming back? I'm not trying to run anyone off, but seriously, if you dislike it here so much, why do you keep coming back?

Okay, enough arguing. I wanna hear your take on how your lines are NOT scatterbred. I mean, I'm still learning to read pedigrees, so please enlighten us less than knowledgeable folks on what constitutes that pedigree posted by the OP as not being scatterbred. I would love to learn anything and everything I can about reading pedigrees.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
The question is they claim this dog is primarily a LAR-SAN bred dog ... Have you seen the dogs in this pedigree? Lar-san dogs are not bred to look like the ones produced at this kennel. If you click on each dog Bev and go back you will see a lot of unknown's and no consistency in bloodline. There is Danger zone, Camelot, Lar-san, Wilrox which BTW are UKC/Bully show lines Lar-San has quite a bit of Amstaff behind it but for the most part if your getting it from a good kennel it is a nice UKC show line some of those dogs are able to compete in the ADBA and do well. When reading a pedigree you can't just look at the dogs in the first 4 generations you have to look at those dogs and what's behind those dogs. If you go through each and every dog and look at the dogs in which they stem from you will see there is no consistency in this pedigree. There are no working titles on either the dam or sire of this breeding. Most of anything that was worked is back in the 3-4 generations.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [367082] :: KOTY & LOLA LITTER 2011

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Lol, thanks Tara.. I'm slightly familiar with Lar-San, as Debo was heavy Nevada/Lar-San, and some of the dogs in Onyx's ped are Lar-San/Nevada also. I've heard of, but am not familiar with, Dangerzone or Wilcox, but thank you so much for helping me out.

Yes, I seen there's not much in the way of achievements/titles more recently in the pedigree. I've been learning, here and there with some awesome help. When I have a question, I know I can PM somebody and they'll answer me as soon as they log in, lol. I feel silly having to ask questions, but I'm not going to make assumptions on something and be wrong, so I'd rather ask the question and be right. Lol.. make sense?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yes I know well you know we are all here to put our great minds together to help :) And if I don't have the answers I know who to call to find them LOL

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Lol.. well, long as you're not calling em up at 2am b/c I PM you with a question.. would hate to be the root cause of a "booty call" misconception lol. J/K... you know what I mean. Thanks for being there.. I was actually looking for Kim to answer my question since she says the dogs aren't scatterbred, yet everyone on here that can read a ped says they are! Ya know... Not everyone is gonna tell the same lie! Hmm....the things that make you wonder.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Kimber no offense, but if you didnt have your head stuck so far up your own a** and reacted like an adult instead of getting your nose stuck up, maybee as well as moving one of your dogs on to an obviously caring client, you may have paved the way to getting a few more clients from such a threads.

I am not knocking your dogs at all, i think they look good and well cared for , but i personally wouldnt want one i have a different taste to yours, i prefer gamebred dogs myself.

Rudy, the reaction that started this all was nothing to do with members , the breeder got her knickers in a knot and acted like a snob when she thought a members analogy of her dogs peds was completely incorrect , which it wasnt a very typical reaction of many show dog breeders first to tell you how great there dogs are last to have an open mind.

In my opinion the only person worse than this type of dog breeders are cat breeders.
If you ask me she set herself up.
Now this thread will remain on the internet forever for people to see what kind of attitude she has. Quite a deserving punisment for acting the clown.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
And I put someone on blast for bad breeding/name calling and get hit with a violation......dang every post she drops is member attacking. Wools my fault I'm not trying to instigate I just read the rules

Back to the bloodlines info section. I give the guy props for him doing research on a dog he is interest in bringing into his family. He didn't know what he was being told and asked. Just too bad it spun out of control

I heart Firehazzard

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
And I put someone on blast for bad breeding/name calling and get hit with a violation......dang every post she drops is member attacking. Wools my fault I'm not trying to instigate I just read the rules

Back to the bloodlines info section. I give the guy props for him doing research on a dog he is interest in bringing into his family. He didn't know what he was being told and asked. Just too bad it spun out of control

I heart Firehazzard
Kind of the point I was trying to make. I have seen a lot of dogs from these line do well in weight pull. But just want to add any Game type line would fit standard better for show and probably do as well at weight pull. So to the Op good luck hope you find what your looking for.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
i am proably just like the op when i got my staffy bull, i didnt know anything and didnt know who to turn to. granted i wouldnt go back on what i got from onyx, but i wish i was given more info and knew where to look to.

all the different "bloodlines" run me in circles, there is just so many different names for this that and the other. good for dave, ask a question and get 50 answers

·
Banned
70 Posts
Unless its private peds I've only seen Norrod and Colby have a 7gen of no winners and produce a winner..
That's funny, I never seen a Norrod pedigree not have a winner in 3 generations. There has never been a Norrod pedigree not have a winner in it.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
QUOTE=Tx Red Dog;382949]That's funny, I never seen a Norrod pedigree not have a winner in 3 generations. There has never been a Norrod pedigree not have a winner in it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I ran across one or two dogs that were pure norrod, had gambler and spike in the back of the back on the 7, but empty almost in 1st 4.. I found it IRONICALLY finding a CURRENT OFRN/NORROD proven dog, and in doing so I found a ped that had harldy any winners or Ch's in it.. I thought it was odd, only in private hand written peds have I seen less Chs'/W's.. LOL Im searching through all the Norrod Peds, I have saved gme a sec.

Heres a ped with winners fading back, but I kept it cause he's 1xw & I like the OFRN/Wilside crosses.. Is that Townsend dog owned by Rampage??
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [186669] :: UNDERDOG KENNELS' 1XL TOKTOK
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [243689] :: SOSEBEE'S MS ANKAvery few winners in 4.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=162598

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=83126

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=119517

granted they are from really inbred dogs, but still no winners only paper CH's in front 4..

BUT GME a minute dont have much time now.. got all kids home.. :%

Ill find the one or two Im talking about, they were brood stock maybe off some real linbred dogs.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts