Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what the general opinion of Sorrell bloodlines are?I found his website and they look nice but other than that I don't know alot about them.Any thoughts on them??

·
Auth. Top Breeder
788 Posts
I'm not real sure abou the line it self ,,, but the guy here that does the PP training has them mixed in his bandogs and they are bad to the bone . I have heard good things about them tho ( the Sorrell bloodlines that is )

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have never personally used it but the sorrells line does impress me. I've heard many good things, including about using them in bandogs as texpitbull mentioned.

You can check out for some more sorrells dogs
www.ampitbull.com/

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
From what I have seen I have always liked them. Hes been at it long enough!!:)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a nice looking dog.I was just wondering what eveyone thought of the bloodline,it don't seem like I hear as much about sorrels as some others.But from the ones I've seen on the computer they look like good dogs.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I love Sorrells dogs. They are very loving and active. This is my sorrells dog pictured at 8 months old. His sire is a littermate to Marty's dog.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I like the look of his dogs but they seem to lean towards the bigger end of the APBT, from the few I have seen. Those two dogs look fantastic though!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I love the older sorrells stuff.. The stuff Bert sorrells bred himself... :) But the line itself is a good bloodline...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Those Europeans evidently love the Sorrell stuff... I'm with Sadie on this one...the older stuff he bred was game as any but the direction has changed and the line went more "showy" so to speak.

I didn't know you had Sorrell dogs too, Marty. Nice looking dog you got there, man!

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
I like the look of his dogs but they seem to lean towards the bigger end of the APBT, from the few I have seen. Those two dogs look fantastic though!
Wild Bill is the smallest dog on my yard except for maybe Choxie, I would guess them both to be in the lower 30's ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Marty that is a beautiful dog you have there, any direction on where to get a sorrells. I live in Atlanta and Chicago. Thanks

·
Registered
910 Posts
Where does this bloodline originate? Just curious.

·
Registered
757 Posts
We pulled against a couple Tatonka dogs in LA last year. Seemed to have pretty good drive and great confirmation.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
i had a sorrell/b'deaux/gator mix and that was one of the smartest dogs i'd ever owned, great with family, friends and oh! he smiled!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have been impressed with BERTS dogs (nowdays), every time I look at his site they look like big bandogge mixes.

I AM very impressed with Joanies (Tatonka) dogs. I have met several in the flesh and absolutely love them-- true bulldawgs!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts