Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I have em I have A girl who is half sorells and the top side is a mix of Jockoredboy Bordeaux.
I was unaware that Bert had a sight???????????

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Bert had a site along time ago LOL it's been down for a few years now. Only his ex wife has a site up Totanka Kennels.
Ha that is what i thought. I have seen some dog from his stuff nice. Jonie his ex is a sweet lady. I talked with her. But I went a different route.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yeah a lot of good site's dropped off the net around the time his did. I think after the BS raids that were happening it was for the better.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Yeah a lot of that stuff affected people that live in my area. Stinks (about the site) but it was for the best, good dogs were being lost. For no reason. Oh well I will always be a fan of this line.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I've been admiring this line for about a year now.Some good looking dogs.If she didn't charge quite so much I would have already contacted Tatonka Kennels about a pup.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got a little of the blood that burt bred. Great stuff. And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it one of Burt's dogs that the conformation standard was patterned after?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I love the older sorrells stuff.. The stuff Bert sorrells bred himself... :) But the line itself is a good bloodline...
:goodpost::woof: yup.. yup..

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I love a nice Sorrells dog...but I personally prefer the stuff off Bert's yard over the Totonka stuff.

Sorrells' Bandit...

Sorrells' Raisin...

Here is a photo of Sorrells' Blue Monday...Although a little aged here...

Sorrells' Uncle Bud...

Sorrell's Bull...

Sorrells' Goober, Sorrells' Joe Testiment, and also Sorrells' STP were brindle dogs...
Joe Testament...

STP...

Bert Sorrells with his dog Goober...

Here is another favorite Sorrells' dog of mine...Sorrells' Pokey.

All of these dogs were legendary.

I spent a little time with Mr. Bert Sorrells, fed his dogs, and here is a picture of me with his son, Bret.

And my Sorrells' Captain Skip...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have trained several of Joanies personal dogs and I must say I have LOVED everyone of them. Very smart, athletic and lots of drive!! Great dogs and great people, I have known Joanie for a long time. She is the only person I have ever let pick a pup for me ;-)

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
should posted that breeding pic on game-dog chimera

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorrels are good bloodlines. They been around for years. I had a sorrels. You can look at my profile pic. His name was mongoose.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well, serious performance dog APBT fanciers will swear that Sorrell dogs are amongst the best and purest "dead game" pits you can find today. People like Diane Jessup, Renee Greenwood, Richard Stratton and Gary Hammonds all promote the Sorrell working lines. Probably not the best dogs for the conformation show ring tho. Personally, I don't like the look of MOST of them (particularly the Totonka strain). A little too leggy (rangy) for my taste and a bit mutty looking in my opinion. There are some nice looking ones out there tho, but I believe those ones have some Eli outcrossings in them. But if a good working APBT with solid temperament is what your looking for then you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love Sorrells dogs. They are very loving and active. This is my sorrells dog pictured at 8 months old. His sire is a littermate to Marty's dog.

That's not a sorrell dog. That's a tatonka dog. That's not a apbt , that's a tricolor dog. Sorrell ex wife paper hanging the pedigree. Get your money back.

I love Sorrells dogs. They are very loving and active. This is my sorrells dog pictured at 8 months old. His sire is a littermate to Marty's dog.

That's not a sorrell dog. That's a tatonka dog. Not even a real apbt. That's a tricolor. Sorrells ex wife paper hanging the pedigree. Get your money back. Black and tan apbt have no white and its very rare. Get your money back. You got a pit mutt. Probably mixed with a beagle

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Welcome to the forum Solomonz. Any particular reason you would join a forum and your first post is to tell someone to get their money back on a dog they were posting about 12 years ago?
How about an introduction post and we start over. ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,603 Posts
Tatonka is a kennel that breeds Sorrell line dogs. Black and tan is not a fault in the APBT regardless of registry.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts