to my male to female ratio thread? It get too dirty? lol

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Pretty much.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
get yourself a vip darlin then you can see it alllll you want ;)

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Believe Id need more for my VIP lol

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There's more to VIP than saying what you want in threads. you can also edit & delete your own posts, your profile & you get larger picture albums space. Plus other stuff I can't think of atm
Not great selling points, but maybe Ill warm up to it one day. Til then Ill just be a reg Joe I reckon

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
We have kids on the forum so there is a VIP section where adults can say adult things if you catch my drift with other benefits of course but there anything pretty much goes ... Your thread was great just not appropriate for the open forum. Your more than welcome to purchase a VIP subscription though :)

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We have kids on the forum so there is a VIP section where adults can say adult things if you catch my drift with other benefits of course but there anything pretty much goes ... Your thread was great just not appropriate for the open forum. Your more than welcome to purchase a VIP subscription though :)
So not fair. Why not have age restricted p/w. Kids with debit cards can gain VIP access ya know lol

Oh and I couldn't help all the ugh "heated" convo. That was not my intentions

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Because the kids are the future of the breed this is a family forum and they have access to all parts of the forum that are family/child proof and educational . I don't make the rules I just enforce them.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah yep sur is, you should totally come join us there, it is awesome :D

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There you go that's free LMAO !! All though all the real action is in VIP hahahaha
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: j/k I give ya credit for tryin to " hustle " tha VIP lol

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
haha you just don't know, once you go vip you never go back i can tell you that. brings a whole new appeal to the site that's for sure :p

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
See you got a lil more punch to your sale lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaahha Aireal, if he only knew, come visit us up there SS, you will like it, some great threads and we got some hotties on this forum that is for sure :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts