Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new, but I would love to know what my pup is. His name is Chopper & is 4 months old:) the people we got him from says he JUST a pitbull, highly doubt that.

Baby:)

His mom

His dad

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
No one can give you a exact answer on what your pup is by pictures. If the parents are registered then you can find out. There are a lot of threads on this topic, I know I made the same mistake. Your pup is very cute.

Personally I suggest calling it a mutt unless you plan on showing. Or a "pet bull". But for a good amount of the public, pit bull has a bad rep.

I understand wanting to know, my boy is a amstaff but the breeder wont turn over his paperwork or even give us his lineage so I can look him up. So I am getting a LP with the UKC and some other places so in like 8 months or so I can start competing in WP.

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
By the way,

NANANANANANAN BATMAN! I love his ears.

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Most likelye some kind of Bully mix. Impossible to tell for sure without a ped. As Vilebeast said though, go with mutt unless you plan on showing.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome... you'll never know without papers.. he could possibly be full blooded but then again he could be a complete different breed.. the looks of a "pitbull" range and vary in so many ways its hard to categorize the mix breed.. he's a cutie whatever he is.. luv them ears! :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
His mom looks very bully to me.. his dad looks like a Chupacabra. So I'd say a Bullycabra.
What is the deal with all these hybrid names? They aren't a breed so why to people insist on tring to make it one... call them mutts and be done with it..

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
What is the deal with all these hybrid names? They aren't a breed so why to people insist on tring to make it one... call them mutts and be done with it..
LMAO... I do believe we need a font for sarcasm since I'm sure that's what that was meant to be.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO Bullycabra I love it . I wanted to name crush chupacabra but someone took the name already lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
looks like APBT X Bully I think :) not sure ..the papers have the answer ..love the ears .. i saw an APBT x BULLy puppy before .. some pups looked like yours ..except for the ears :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts