Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is this a allergic reation to food or worse staph? I seen these bumps from time to time but I can see that it got worse over the cours of a month. I change him to an adult food the blue buffalo lamb and rice adult because he was knuckling over. Hes been on this food for about 2 months now.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
It could be allergy related or bacterial. I'd take him to the vet, but it looks like an allergy to me. Do you have a clearer pic?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
It does not look food related, you would see it worse in other areas of the body but it does look like small hives. Could also be a staff infection and if it has not cleared up in a few months I would spend the 40-50 bucks to have a vet look it at.

I never get excited over little skin issues like that and they normally resolve on their own but when they do not go away and has been an issue for months I would see a vet.

I would try to treat it as a contact or seasonal allergy if you haven't already and if no improvements then go to the vet. It does not look like something real serious so you can try some things at home first.
http://www.gopitbull.com/health-nutrition/36474-tempests-allergy-diary.html

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks to all that helped :) im going to try to wash him and all his beds and the benadryl thing and see how that goes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.