Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my story for the day i suppose...decided 2 walk to the cumbys earlier. as i left the driveway instantly spotted kids across the street.kids run out from the back of their house chasing their little pitty around with squirt guns. 1 kid gets close sprays the pup, the pup freaks n books it into the middle of the road. next thing i know theres my landlord slaming on the breaks just as he went to turn into our driveway. stopped less then a foot away from the puppy which proceeded running down the sidewalk. landlord parks the car on the side of the road n goes after the puppy.kids mean while scream for their mom that this guy tried to hit their pup n is now chasing it. so i ended up helping to coax the puppy back. poor pup didnt even have a collar on it. so parents come out all angry. basically had to tell them off and ask them what the hell is the matter with them leaving their children out alone with a puppy that has no collar even!? they acted like it was a perfectly normal thing! man people fail to impress me...

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
ugh see thats the worst. Bad parents and one day they might lose their pup or their kid chasing something in the street. Let alone harassing the poor pup he may react in a bad way towards them. Bad things waiting to happen on all levels. People suck!

3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yea...the more i get out the more society reminds me of that movie idocracy. :hammer:

"Don't worry, scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-a** lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now"

quote from the movie^ if you havent seen it. its so funny. but so sad at the same time cuz it does have truth to it.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Wow some people have no common sense. Hopefully they just acted like that since they were already mad the kids obviously didnt tell them the truth here about what led to dog to be running scared like that. Hopefully after they calm down they can think straight and see you were trying to help the pup, hopefully for the pups sake. I always say kids have no buisness alone with any dog regardless of the size.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.