Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed some pieces of plastic in kandis bed. Didn't realize what it was until I see the nubs left off the ends of her first nylabone. Yeppp she ate the rest of it... her bottom and belly are going to be hurting poor girl idk how she did it but I'm sure ill be seeing green pieces in her :poop: tomorrow LOL :((

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm keeping an eye on her. No toys no matter if they're almost indistrictable unless I'm in the room with her... she still chewws and eats everything....

·
Registered
816 Posts
im afraid of that stage....mine is at 7.5 months and he is starting to lean into things that he would leave alone outside b4...... when i leave for work now since he has his own bedroom I come back to the door frame being chewed...... i can see the storm coming lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kandi chewed up my door frame in my room as well. Picked up everything she would have put in her mouth so she chewed at the door LOL. Its worse than a baby sometimes. My mom dropped a penny earlier and before I heard it hit the ground it was already in her mouth like really? LOL but I love that I can say ahh spit and she automatically drops anything if she has it in her mouth. She learned how to ay good morning and I love u this week. LOL ill try to video it soon!

·
Registered
816 Posts
hahahaha thats awesome.

yeah my guy will let go of whatever he stole in his mouth on command as well.....the other day i get out of the shower and i notice only one sock....i call him ..shake my sock at him...ask him where is the other one???? he thought i was mad..i wasnt...i gave him a few good boys and such to tell him i wasnt mad....i asked and shook the sock ...and he took me to the spot in the back yard where it was at....told him good boy!!! i was proud actually...smart guys these dogs.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
lol you guys are too kind...I just throw my shoe at the dog...he spits whatever it is right out lol I don't even gotta say a word :D hehehe jk...I throw my wifes shoe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts