Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! so I reallyy want to order a collar from Nizmo but I'm not sure what color/size would look the very best on him...I put up some naked pics to help decide.

He's darker than these ones look I think...

And some just for funsies!

I'm thinking a 2 inch...I like him in pacific blue but that's what color his collar is right now...I was also thinking red or silver? and my friend thinks he would look good in purple haha.

What does everyone think?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i agree with the blue.... its a great looking collar and would stick out great on him!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
i think green would look great with his colors!!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
The two inch seat belt material collar with the kelly green is a HOT collar :) I also think he would look great in yellow :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I was thinking green as well , kelly green or forest green :) and Ilike 2'' on most dogs

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I thnk he would look sharp in green but if he was mine I would get the 2' black with the bronze over lay. I bought one like that for my sisters yellow lab and it is a sharp looking collar with his colouring that would look :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm thinking forest green so I can get him a matching weight pull harness from either tablerock or mighty harness... green or pacific blue I keep going back and forth! I think the green will make him look more grown up though :)

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
I thnk he would look sharp in green but if he was mine I would get the 2' black with the bronze over lay. I bought one like that for my sisters yellow lab and it is a sharp looking collar with his colouring that would look :D
That sounds awesome!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
my personal favorite and was thinking the same thing. i think it would go well his coat color.
thank you for your interest, its much appreciated!!!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Here is a pic of my girl in the 2 inch double ply nylon. Your dog looks of similar size, she is in the high 40lbs range. You will love the quality of these collars!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New, Collar help please!

Hi Guys!
Im new to the site and have a APBT puppy who is only 8 weeks but I wanted to get her "Big Girl" collar now.... She is only 14 pounds currently but I found the collar I LOVE for $80 and comes in these sizes Med 15"-18"" and Large 18"-21" I want the medium which is right at 1 1/2" wide becaus its closer to fitting her now???? but the large is a drop over 2" and I LOVE the wide collar but will SHE ever reach that neck size?? HELP! lol

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Make a thread in the introduction section. However, I like Nizmo's collars. Trev won't let ya down. Pm him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts