Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, well its coming close to that time to crop my pups ears. What is a better look in your opinion.....the straight up pointy crop or the curved one?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Its all in your own preference. I personally do not like the look of a crop at all. I prefer natural. Whatever you think would work for your pup is what you should do! But I do know its more about the head and how the ears help to see the shape. I like the heads with the ears :) It may help people give you opinions if they see pic of your dog's face. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate it, yeah I tried logging in the other day to upload some pics, but was having trouble logging in, I will try again tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Appreciate it, yeah I tried logging in the other day to upload some pics, but was having trouble logging in, I will try again tomorrow.
if you go to photobucket.com and upload the picture, copy the IMG code into here and we can see them. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
best bet is to look at pictures of dogs with crops and find one you like and ask what it is , its really just personal taste what I like the next personmay not and vice versa. My prefrence is med to a point with a little bell, { med is between show and short}. I do like shorter crops on males though if they have the right sized head for it { doesnt look good on smaller heads IMO} would love to see your pup ,post up some pics :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I didn't crop any of mine, and I don't because when I cuddle with my pups I always play with their ears. I love to pull on them, not hard but just play with them. LOL. I'd rather they lose the tails, which I didn't do but man do they whip the hell out of you with them. Geesh. My oldest has cleared a table or two with his.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Id go shorter with him , I like crush's crop for males with that bully head :) not a battle crop just short.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

right after the bandages were taken off

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those ears look real nice, if anyone else has pics of theirs dogs ears could you post them so I could see. Would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I also prefer natural ears, both of the bully breed dogs I have owned had natural ears!

Crush's ears are cute, but I really like the ears on the first pup on angelbaby's siggy!!! :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I also prefer natural ears, both of the bully breed dogs I have owned had natural ears!

Crush's ears are cute, but I really like the ears on the first pup on angelbaby's siggy!!! :)
thats cali , and hers are medium to a point little bell .

·
Registered
1 Posts
He is so cute, I would leave his ears natural. Thats my opion. I leave all my dogs ears and tails alone. The only thing I do, do is peirce both ears on the girl and one on my boy.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
He is so cute, I would leave his ears natural. Thats my opion. I leave all my dogs ears and tails alone. The only thing I do, do is peirce both ears on the girl and one on my boy.
You peirce there ears ? are you serious?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Angel, would u have more pics of ur blue pit that is on ur banner, the second one.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

hers are medium to a point and we didnt ask for bell on hers.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
You peirce there ears ? are you serious?
that's what I am wondering....

What is the bell crop, so its wider towards the bottom, I am guessing cause it resembles a bell but I was what does that mean? lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts