Go Pitbull Forums banner
61 - 61 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
According to the adba the pitbull world is a little mixed up on what is actually a bloodline. Now the general rule is no single dog can create a bloodline. this is because simply put no dog can be bred back to itself. this means that any offsprings dna is not 100% the same as the dog given credit for the bloodline.if it was it would be a clone hence cloning. SO we as lovers of great dogs love to immortalize them by stamping a bloodline with their names.take honeybunch for instance. every time they bred this bitch she threw game dogs.they couldnt breed her wrong. she threw jeep. who according to the adba and "nature" isnt even a bloodline.thats right jeep isnt a bloodline friends-hes 25%carver,25%boudreaux,50% loposay cross.my argument is this-the pitbull world should focus on giving credit to the breeder/breeders who have spent thier lives raising breeding and creating these fine dogs than any one single dog.thats my 2cents. ive got 98 more cents left. anybody reading this?check out www.adbadog.com/p_pdetails.asp?fspid=39
How many dogs to make a bloodline . I was always under impression that 7 generations of line breeding made it your bloodline?

61 - 61 of 61 Posts