1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
pink camo :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
it would be neat if you could do custom color embroidering on collars, though I know how much work it would be and that it would be asking a lot. It'd be cool to be able to put the dogs' names on a collar. Like hot pink lettering on a black collar... and to top it off with leather lining... that'd be sick.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
oh and 3 " for sizing lol { im difficult i know lol}

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
If hou could do names my man, I would keep you in bussiness darlin, and where is the zebra print I get.tond of complements on lucys zebra

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
If you can make stuff like this im over any other collar, plus I like how much softer yous is compaired to bd

·
Registered
546 Posts
Oh and if you could do patches of things... like the patches they sell at hottopic of the rockos modern life characters...or if you could do a pig embroider or something like the butterflys on the collar pic above...that'd be sweet!

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Oh and if you could do patches of things... like the patches they sell at hottopic of the rockos modern life characters...or if you could do a pig embroider or something like the butterflys on the collar pic above...that'd be sweet!
lol rockos modern life was awesome. need one with spunky. custom embroidery would be cool too

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
maybe a lime green.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts