Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found that my dog Leo loves when I nibble the sides of his face where his cheek muscles would be if he were human o__o he comes and hugs me for like 20minutes straight when I do it playfully. Wonder if anyones else dogs do this or any other odd behaviors?

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
O'Malley likes it when I smack his butt,blow in his face,and kiss his forehead. Lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Ecko likes to sit on my feet. He also enjoys the starving brain sucker. It makes him fall asleep. LOL! He's a weirdo.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Crush looooves his neck scratched and rubbed that is his "ohhh ya" spot lol he will sit for as long as you scratch and gets right into it. Luna likes being smacked on the butt lol she gets straight goofy when you do that and her tail goes wild { she has the worst tail in the bunch it hurts when you get hit by that} pep will do anything for a belly rub , you talk to her she will lean over and show you her belly like "please rub here " lol. You can be on the other side of the room but if she sees you look at her the legs on one side of her body go up and theres her belly lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Crush looooves his neck scratched and rubbed that is his "ohhh ya" spot lol he will sit for as long as you scratch and gets right into it. Luna likes being smacked on the butt lol she gets straight goofy when you do that and her tail goes wild { she has the worst tail in the bunch it hurts when you get hit by that} pep will do anything for a belly rub , you talk to her she will lean over and show you her belly like "please rub here " lol. You can be on the other side of the room but if she sees you look at her the legs on one side of her body go up and theres her belly lol.
Pep is too funny with that. Our chihuahua is the same way when she is on the bed. Always looking for that belly rub. LOL!

3,968 Posts
my dogs are just clowns. they love any type of interaction with people. but onyx loooves when i sing him 2 sleep well more like whisper sing so no1 else can hear my crappy singing voice. but even if hes super hyped up n i want him calm i just sing to him n rub his ears. he just soaks it all up n next thing u know hes snoring in your lap. feel like a total dork for admitting i sing to my dog. haha. and gunnar just adores anything you do to him. so its really hard to pickout pecular things they enjoy most when they are such attention hogs. the cutest thing about gunnar i think is when he licks my face sumtimes he tries to nibble on my peircings with just the very tip of his front teeth. n his nose gets all wrinkled n his eyes get super squinty. hes done that ever since i first got him. he also does that with mens facial hair. it gets annoying sometimes, but he makes such a silly adorable face when he does it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.