Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are having some landscaping done so we had to take down a section of the fence...therefore the dogs had to be on a tie out, which neither of them has ever been on. Hachi could have cared less, but Paisley is having a fit over it. Haha! I just had to share. Oh and she stands on the piles of dirt/wood chips because the grass is too "icky" to stand on when on a tie out apparentally. Yet, when the fence was up grass was not a problem. What a weirdo. (she is my family's new dog-I am pup-sitting her while they are on vacation) I might steal her. I watch her all the time:)

Ma, hurry up with the fence already...

Reactions: Firehazard

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha she looks so creepy! :p

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is awesome! I love it! Since our yard is fully fenced we never really had the thought to even exposé her to a tie out. Haha! I lived in Alaska for a few years and yeah, everyone had their dog on a tie out, she can learn to deal with it. :) her parents are probably among those dogs as they were sled dogs.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
NICE!!!! I started in Alaskan Huskies and wolf dogs way back when I was a kid. I seen your dog and thought to myself that she looked like she had some alaskan working stock in her not just a AKC show dog, so I had to post a pic from the Juneau area. Im deeply considering moving to AK.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
Haha poor girl! Shes awfully pretty though.

Odin hates his tie out too. He's not on it very often, but he will stand at the end of it and just bark at u. Lol. But I don't trust him when the RV gate is open, too many cats in the neighborhood :D he's got a decent prey drive for a shelter mutt.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Firehazard - that is pretty neat! I'd move back in a heartbeat. Connecticut does not really cut it at all. But yes, she loves pulling things. I look forward to the winter! I like letting them do the things they were meant to do.

@Odin, that is funny that he barks at you! What a silly boy - that is what she is doing! Well, only it's more of a howl..lol

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
such a pretty pup! Her expression is so AWESOME!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Gorgeous pup! Love her eye markings LOL!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very cute! Love that "yard" pic Stan!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts