Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually have my dogs on either muscle bully or vita bully supplements, but I was wondering what foods I could feed my dogs for the same effect. My dogs are very active seeing as I work with animals 6 days of the week, and they are constantly able to run and play about 10 hours of the day.
I've heard of giving dogs goats milk for size and bulk and supplements, what suggestions do you have?

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Supplements like that really aren't necessary and most do not work. Your best bet for optimal health is a quality kibble or raw diet and age-appropriate exercise. Just keep in mind that genetics have a lot to do with how muscly your dogs will appear, and some dogs will never look bulky.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recently switched their food to Arcana the Heritage line. One is a year*Reia) and lean muscle, the other is 10 months(Kay) and more bulky. I do understand some about genetics but her brother is about twice her size so I was looking to get her closer to his body type.

Attachments

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
You want to get your dog shredded? Like a UFC fighter? Then you have to work them like one. After 15 months old is when I recommend. Long bike rides, drag weight pulls, flirt pole, tug, etc and the right timing of feeding and the right amount is extremely important. As is rest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts