Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This dog loves her yellow stuffed bone......she has had it for four months and just plays with it off and on all day. Bella has this thing with my mirror in my room. She loves to look at herself LOL! Today I caught her staring at herself with the bone in her mouth and a couple times she growled at herself LOL! She was running back and fourth shaking the bone, looking at herself, growling at herself and then she would run down the hall to the living room LOL! This girl is a nut and very amusing LMAO!!

She also likes to watch TV LOL!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awwww... shes so pretty!!!! pheonix loves looking at himself in the mirror too :D

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol thats hilarious, what a cutie

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys :) she is a weirdo.....I've never had a dog who growls at themselves in a mirror Lol!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so cute - I love her ears!
She has crazy ears! They usually sit half rose pricked but when she starts playing her ears will flop over lol!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL Those are some cute pics. I like where she's watching TV that's too funny. I used to leave Ice Age on the title screen for my cats when we left the house. They'd sped the whole time we were gone trying to get that darn squirrel out of the TV LOL.

·
Registered
127 Posts
HA too cute!! and wow she hasn't messed up that bone at all..

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOLL Those are some cute pics. I like where she's watching TV that's too funny. I used to leave Ice Age on the title screen for my cats when we left the house. They'd sped the whole time we were gone trying to get that darn squirrel out of the TV LOL.
That is a riot! You should video tape them and YOUtube it LOL!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HA too cute!! and wow she hasn't messed up that bone at all..
Thanks! She is great with her stuffed toys.....she chews her bones and plays nice with the stuffed toys LOL!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts