Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I have been the proud recue mom of a female pit, who quite resembles the companion of Spanky and our gang. I date myself also by using this referal but so be it! I rescued her from an area where fighting is predominant,oung men started nodding at me when we took our walk,to asking about pups to come, until I gave my speech about too many unwanted dogs now in shelters and on and on. Gracie was to be the new embassedor of the breed in Central Mass anyway. Then I lost my apartment when I got the new job, and have been TOTALLY UNABLE TO FIND AN APARTMENT WHERE WE MAY LIVE TOGETHER. All the rescues I have located want me to surrender her, which makes me cry to write let alone do it. Can anyone tell me why this must be, and what if anything can I do instead? I was fortunate to have a pal keep her for some time(4 months!)They have had to stop, and I am now paying but cannot do more than 2 weeks, and still be able to save money for an partment. A rock and a hard place comes to mind. Thank you for listening, and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
816 Posts
see if someone can baby sit locally until u find a pit friendly apt?

its hard...but its your choice, place the dog with a family if you have to.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I am confused, where have you looked? Are you in central mass or you are moving there? Drive around the city you are moving too and look for signs. Look for for rent by owners. Its extremely hard but not impossible. Keep looking you may have to drive further or get a roommate, but they are out there. Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts