Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
I have heard penicillin.. But I wanted to ask the lot of you any tricks of the trade?? any ideas on how to draw up the big huge tittas on my bitch :)

thanks for your help!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL! did she have a litter recently I assume? I have heard that if you let the pups nurse to long they will get to be hangers ;) Some breeders pull the pups off early to prevent that. I believe alot of excercise will tighten them back up but they will never be completely tight again :) Has alot to do with genetics and when her pups were weaned. My girl just got over her very first heat and hers look a little different than they did before.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
I have never heard of penicillin... what's the regimine for that? Before I start giving advice on my end I'd like to know the answers to Lisas questions too.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well.. she has had 3 litters, 24 pups all weaned as soon as they started on the RMB scraps, or the water softened kibble offered once daily :) usually between 3-5 weeks. Her last litter was alomost 2 years ago, and her boobs have always been big since the first litter, we exercise all the time(USMC style), flirt pole daily, swimming in the ocean..
I just always chalked it up to her big mama-ness. (She has always been a "momma dog" in her personality and manners.) and of course just like big mama walkin around with slippers and tits to her knees :)

I think that covers it..

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
There is nothing you can do at this point to suck her up they are what they are. When you wean a bitch and you want her to retain her figure you wean the pups at about 4 weeks and then do some dietary changes to the bitch to dry up her supply. Since it has been so long there is nothing you can do to change her figure. Penicillin will not do anything but give her drugs she does not need.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Well that is the whole point people trying to find things to dehydrate a dog when all you do is with hold food and water for 24 hours then slowly re introduce to the food and water over the next 48 hrs. It is that simple but if it has been months since the pups are weaned you are SOL. Before you breed you should know how to properly take care of the bitch and things like this would not be a big deal. food for thought

1 - 10 of 10 Posts