Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate naming puppies so some ideas would be great!
I get my new puppy tonight and I promise I will post pictures! She has left NY and is sitting at the airport in Chicago and will be on her way here to NM in 30mins :) So now what to name her! I was thinking and she is black and white.

Havoc
Calypso
Twister
Cyclone
Storm
Trauma
Hazard
Tantrum
storm
pulse

Hummmm any other good ideas?

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Those are my top 3 names ;) see my problem is I am going to have to name 2 other puppies pretty soon and I want to have good names for all of them. I just bred siren so of course I am keeping dogs from that litter and then I am getting Siren's half sister who will be whelped in the next few weeks. Siren's sister I want to have match Siren's name some how and then no clue what to name the puppies of her litter.
After this year I do not want anymore dogs for a while! lol

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
lol @ Doug! Here she is!! She is adorable and I cannot thank Orlando enough! She is so pretty and I cannot wait to show her at the NM show in July. She was a little worried coming out her crate then BAMB! she was all over me and the airport. She was chasing the cart I was using to take her crate to my truck and tackling my ankles. We came home and she was a little worried about the dogs barking next door, then she was running around the yard like she owned it. This is what I like to see in a puppy, quick recovery! We are trying to eat a late dinner from Taco Hell and she is like a jumping bean, she can jump 2.5 feet straight into the air on to the couch! I think she will like doing agility! I will take a lot of pictures of her tomorrow when she goes to Schutzhund training.

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
So I am 99% sure it is Viper, she is just awesome and has gotten over her initial crankyness with the other dogs and pretty much a perfect puppy. She is playing with my 13 yr old who is teaching her the ropes. I am having computer problems so no pictures but I will as soon as I can.

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 · (Edited)
Ok got my computer all worked out but the camera with the pictures on it is in my sons room and he is asleep. I will post some up tomorrow I promise!

Orlando, Liberty was a cute name but did not fit in with the rest of the dogs names. Viper is one cutie and thanks for the opportunity to own her.

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I have a black dog war going on here, General and Viper do not really like each other. General sits on my husbands lap and Viper on mine, they steal toys from each other and give the stank eye when the other gets close! LOL silly black dogs

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
OMG she is jumping up and down on the couch with my old dog! They are little nerds and I have no clue why Tasha likes this puppy so much but they are best buds. She starts puppy class next week I will let you know how she does.
Oh she also loves the baby and likes to nibble his toes and make him laugh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.