Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
lol @ Doug! Here she is!! She is adorable and I cannot thank Orlando enough! She is so pretty and I cannot wait to show her at the NM show in July. She was a little worried coming out her crate then BAMB! she was all over me and the airport. She was chasing the cart I was using to take her crate to my truck and tackling my ankles. We came home and she was a little worried about the dogs barking next door, then she was running around the yard like she owned it. This is what I like to see in a puppy, quick recovery! We are trying to eat a late dinner from Taco Hell and she is like a jumping bean, she can jump 2.5 feet straight into the air on to the couch! I think she will like doing agility! I will take a lot of pictures of her tomorrow when she goes to Schutzhund training.

· Registered
225 Posts
All are good names. Personally, I like names that relate in some way either to the dogs line, the owners culture or a physical trait. My Gotti female is Vicki ( a famous human Gotti), and my male is named after St. Rocco (who's life was saved by a dog and is the patron St. of dogs)

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
Pulse and storm are great names I think. She is so cute can't wait to see her grow!

· Registered
420 Posts
your very welcome Lisa... we are very proud to have her there with you guys.. we cant wait to see all the great things you guys are gonna do with her... my wife was crying for over an hour when we dropped her off at the airport...lol.. she is one of our favorites from this litter... Her registered name is Nahtia which means dog in Mohegan.. being from NYC my wife suggest to call her "Liberty"

· Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Those are my top 3 names ;) see my problem is I am going to have to name 2 other puppies pretty soon and I want to have good names for all of them. I just bred siren so of course I am keeping dogs from that litter and then I am getting Siren's half sister who will be whelped in the next few weeks. Siren's sister I want to have match Siren's name some how and then no clue what to name the puppies of her litter.
After this year I do not want anymore dogs for a while! lol
Wow, sounds like you'll be busy for awhile! Lol! :)

I really like Pulse and Eclipse.

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
So I am 99% sure it is Viper, she is just awesome and has gotten over her initial crankyness with the other dogs and pretty much a perfect puppy. She is playing with my 13 yr old who is teaching her the ropes. I am having computer problems so no pictures but I will as soon as I can.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.