Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Hey buddy it's not smart coming online talking about you run "GAME" dog's. Since game testing is illegal unless you meant you run game bred stock which is completely different.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so never said for sale fight or anything like that "buddy" I OWN "RUN" GAME DOGS whats wrong with yall?Been on here like an hour no hi how are you or none of that just dont do this dont say that

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the site , had a few bad apples show up recently lol they probably just on the defensive making sure it wasnt a troll comming to start stuff :) Hope you enjoy the forum and post some pics of your dogs we all love seeing new faces around here.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Shorty I am looking out for you. This is a public forum hosted in the US .. You are coming online in a country where dog matching is illegal saying you RUN game dog's. GAME can only mean one thing in these dogs. It's just not smart to tell stranger's on the internet you keep game tested dogs that is what your saying when you say you RUN game dogs. Game means the dog's have been fought. If you want to hang yourself online that's your business but I would suggest you be a little more discreet with what's on your yard. People get busted everyday for stuff like this.

The mod's here are just doing their job's no need to get upset. If your not here to sell pups cool! No harm no foul. Welcome to the forum .. Post some pics up of your dog's. I am in the Atlanta area myself I own Jeep/Redboy Redboy / Jocko dog's.

Here are my kid's peds

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [328954] :: A'S BOGART

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [175576] :: AKA X FINALE

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's all good I don't fight my dogs.Think there was a misunderstanding but at any conformation show run means own or breed that bloodline

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I like , very nice. something about black dogs they are just so striking.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts