Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
knew one that was 14 years old, but I doubt thats the oldest.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
my brothers APBT was 14-16 when i last seen her which was a couple years ago , I havent heard of her passing but then again I havent been to the island in awhile. I thought she was pretty darn old when I seen her. She was brindle but you would never tell by looking at her face lol , just white hair .

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
My pup I got in high school and had to give away, Honey Bear, is still alive today along with one other litter mate. They are both currently 13 turning 14 in two months :). I'll see if I can get my friend to send a pic of her to me :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
My very first dog I ever had lived to be real old like that. I got her for my 4th birthday and she just passes a few years ago, I'm 28 now. She was just about 21 years old when I had to take her in. She wasn't a bull breed though she was a Queensland Heeler. Such a great dog and working with her got me very into training and helping out other dogs :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
My first pit bull died at 13. However he also had cancer, and lived a whole year longer than he was supposed to.

·
Registered
776 Posts
one of my friends on facebook commented on one that made it to 16

·
Registered
67 Posts
My last little guy lived to 13 years and 3 months. He was a real trooper and should have lived longer, but an inexperienced vet misdiagnosed his problem and didn't catch the real issue until it was too late. He was one of the best dogs I've ever owned. I've read of a few that lived 18 years.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
16 years old.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My lab/pit mix made it to 15 amazing years. Two TPLO procedures and two hip dysplasia surgeries done before six years old. This was taken on the day we let her go.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts