Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i watched looney toons and the old mgm stuff. tex averys got to be one of my favorite cartoonist ever nothing beats droopy and screwball "screwy" squirrel.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Gotta love Scooby man! :D I also really liked Inspector Gadget, and the Smurfs :)

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
I fit the stereotype. I loved GI Joe, Thundercats, He-Man, She-Ra, and I always watched Looney Tunes with my Dad on Saturdays. Toss in some Woody Woodpecker and Heckle and Jeckel and it was the perfect weekend. :)

Krystal, Scooby was definitely the poo. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Scooby Doo was totally the :poop: I still watch it with my son :D Oh man I'm stuck on Invader Zim, that cartoon is so freakin funny it kills me loll.

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
I heart Invader Zim!! Gir is the best!

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
animaniacs, ren & stimpy

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I heart Invader Zim!! Gir is the best!
I have a tattoo of Gir on my left leg. :) Ryan is suppose to tattoo Zim riding the pig next to him for me tomorrow :) If he doesn't I'l probably just do it myself ha ha :D

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Krystal that's AWESOME!! I expect pics. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Totally :) Right now it's just Gir in the dog suit flying across my leg with the blue fire coming out of his feet :)

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
He's pretty much my favorite on that show. I haven't watched it in a very long time. I guess it's on again though because my kids quote it all the time. LOL!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL yea it's back :D They have it on Netflix now :woof:

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
I'll have to rent it. Watch it with the kids. Family crap is not my bag, but I'll totally watch Zim. :)

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gir is the :poop: but cosmo is better :p as far as new cartoons go i gotta go with fairly odd parents.

@joewilly farmer brown? gotta look that up.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
when I was real little Might Mouse was the best! The came Jem, she was truly outrageous, lol. Transformers rocked too, and the smurfs or course, loved Gargamel, as you can guess, lol. I can not bring myself to watch any of the new movies, I think they should have remained cartoons... I always wanted to be Penny in inspector gadget too. She never got any credit, I felt bad for her.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can not bring myself to watch any of the new movies, I think they should have remained cartoons...
lol i know im only 21 one but i grew up watching yogi bear the smurfs garfield all that good stuff it angers me that they think its a good idea to destroy these cartoons by making live action movies out of them that dont even have any real basis off the cartoon. where in the world does neil patrick harris come into the picture on the smurfs? where? also i wasnt to pleased with the remake of the day the earth stood still the original was sooooo much better

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
lol i know im only 21 one but i grew up watching yogi bear the smurfs garfield all that good stuff it angers me that they think its a good idea to destroy these cartoons by making live action movies out of them that dont even have any real basis off the cartoon. where in the world does neil patrick harris come into the picture on the smurfs? where? also i wasnt to pleased with the remake of the day the earth stood still the original was sooooo much better
totally agree!! I love NPH, doggie howser was my second crush :) River Phoenix was my first :love2: poor River...

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
melissa joan hart was one of my first crushes in clarissa explains it all.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts